ADVERTISEMENT

I 'll ask the question about Satterfield again

I wouldn't make fun of App State and their fans......they would have kicked our ass this year and probably had more fans in seats entering the 4th qtr than we did.

Reactions: GeorgetownCard
I wouldn't make fun of App State and their fans......they would have kicked our ass this year and probably had more fans in seats entering the 4th qtr than we did.

Im still allowed to make fun of the size of a Sunbelt school depsite our fan base's sour attitude. Not sure if you've seen how many "visitors" our board has received the last few weeks either but I figured if they did have a rivals board there'd be somebody come over and remind us how much we suck.

Looks like I found one domestically though lol

All kidding aside Satterfield would be a fine hire. If we actually we want him we should have no problem getting him or else some serious questions need to be answered. Repeating myself but I do hope some P5 coordinators are being entertained as well and if Satterfield is still the best fit after that than I'm all in. Lots of fans would want to know Tyra at least tried for some bigger fish not named Brohm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT