ADVERTISEMENT

I interrupt this brutal mauling.....

Louisvillian

6000+
Oct 27, 2006
To bring you the most interesting score of the games going on.

Appalachian St.- 13
#9 Tennessee- 3
2:50 left in the 2nd Qtr. :eek:

Reactions: Mayoman
On a neutral field.....the Appies would likely take them to the woodshed and it would not be pretty! Just saying. They had the Vols beat and let them off the hook.

That's SEC football opening every year. Yes they have Alabama who is arguably a modern day dynasty under Nick the Dick, but every year it seems we see a so-called top 10 team from the SEC open the season looking like total crap. This year is no different.

I don't disagree with that statement. However, more to Zipp's point, the 3rd best team in the SEC East gets to go to a fairly decent bowl game, which is why they won't be leaving the SEC anytime soon. Sucks though about the possibility. I hope SC and Tenn and even Vandy get better!

I don't disagree with that statement. However, more to Zipp's point, the 3rd best team in the SEC East gets to go to a fairly decent bowl game, which is why they won't be leaving the SEC anytime soon. Sucks though about the possibility. I hope SC and Tenn and even Vandy get better!

This year the 3d place team in the East might not even be bowl eligible. :D

You're assuming the 3rd best team in the $EC Least will have a winning record. We already know the Cayuts are too "Stooopid" to go otherwise.

Over at our board the consensus seems to be we will have a cake walk through the East. Vandy, S. Carolina & Missouri are a step below. UT is obviously overrated. Georgia has a first year coach and we've owned Florida the last couple of years. I'm so confident I've reserved my hotel room in Catlanta for the title game.

Reactions: Cue Card and atiba
Over at our board the consensus seems to be we will have a cake walk through the East. Vandy, S. Carolina & Missouri are a step below. UT is obviously overrated. Georgia has a first year coach and we've owned Florida the last couple of years. I'm so confident I've reserved my hotel room in Catlanta for the title game.[/QUOTE

^^^Damn dude. You made me laugh my arse off and spit my coffee right out on my keyboard. LOL

Reactions: Cue Card
As funny as that sounds, it's reality for a bunch of UofK fans in the great state of Kentucky.
Not many radio stations signals make it down into the hollers. Some of my favorite childhood memories are sitting on the front porch with memaw and Grandpa,sipping moonshine and listening to Caywood call the game for my beloved Cats.

Reactions: atiba and Cue Card
I know that App State is a solid enough program new to D 1-A, but surely a team as hyped as Tennessee shouldn't have had to win in overtime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT