ADVERTISEMENT

I hate Clemson

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Once again they're aided by just flat out terrible officiating calls on key plays. Even the national broadcast announcers questioned the one sided flags.

I would rather see the Cards beat Clemson than UK and that shows how fed up I am with this Clemson BS.

Syracuse was better than Clemson today, but you have to be much better when playing them on the road.

Once again they're aided by just flat out terrible officiating calls on key plays. Even the national broadcast announcers questioned the one sided flags.

I would rather see the Cards beat Clemson than UK and that shows how fed up I am with this Clemson BS.

Syracuse was better than Clemson today, but you have to be much better when playing them on the road.
Yell no doubt they had some home cooking going on. However as i expected Cuse tightened up at keys times. I knew the game was over when Cuse failed to capitalize off two Clemson to's in these type games those are difference in winning an losing. We have seen so many games with the Cards go the exact same way very little room for error with teams like Cuse and U of L vs the big dogs.

syracuse choked. they had the game, had them in 3 & 25 with under 12 to go, with qb running out of boiunds 15 yards short the slow d linemen shoved the qb for late hit penalty and instead of getting the ball clemson went down and scored to make it 21-16 and they took over from there. but that play deflated cuse and cost them the game. simple as that

syracuse choked. they had the game, had them in 3 & 25 with under 12 to go, with qb running out of boiunds 15 yards short the slow d linemen shoved the qb for late hit penalty and instead of getting the ball clemson went down and scored to make it 21-16 and they took over from there. but that play deflated cuse and cost them the game. simple as that
That was a bullshit call that they usually let go which they did when Clemson did the same thing with Syracuse's QB the next time they had the ball.

It was complete BS! It's the same shit every Clemson home game when the game is on the line. They always get the call. Always.

There was no doubt to me it was over after that, as Syracuse doesn't have enough to overcome that 4th quarter onslaught. There was a bad pass interference call on Syracuse as well.

This looked a lot like what happens to Louisville when we play Clemson which is why it pisses me off. It will be a wonderful day when a overrated Clemson gets their asses handed to them. They're not close to the dominant teams of the Watson/Lawrence years.

Reactions: glassmanJ
That was a bullshit call that they usually let go which they did when Clemson did the same thing with Syracuse's QB the next time they had the ball.

It was complete BS! It's the same shit every Clemson home game when the game is on the line. They always get the call. Always.

There was no doubt to me it was over after that, as Syracuse doesn't have enough to overcome that 4th quarter onslaught. There was a bad pass interference call on Syracuse as well.

This looked a lot like what happens to Louisville when we play Clemson which is why it pisses me off. It will be a wonderful day when a overrated Clemson gets their asses handed to them. They're not close to the dominant teams of the Watson/Lawrence years.
home cookin...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT