ADVERTISEMENT

i hate being correct, but this team is undisciplined

Who’s making light? You’re suggesting all these losses are because Bobby can’t handle grief? What was his excuse at the end of 2016? If he’s struggling and can’t get the job done because of it, take some leave and time off. Seek counseling.

40 nccardfan, Today at 1:33 PM

Go back and read my posts again. All of them. I am giving an explanation on what its different about CBP now vs the past. If you don't agree, just say so.

He hasn't forgotten how to coach. What is missing in his life now that was there in 1.0 and 2.0 up to now the present time. If you can't acknowledge that well then you are not as astute as you think you are.

Grantham and Waki leaks happened to CBP in 2016. You think that did not affect him and the whole team in a negative fashion? It happened and the the results in the last 3 games happened too. Possible cause of the effects that influenced the results.

What is your explanation for the collapse in 2016?

And grief is not an excuse....It is a possible reason he is different now. Likely not the only reason though. Life is more complicated than that and so is coaching.

How do you know he is not receiving counseling now? You don't.

He is not running away from the team right now either. If he did take time off...would you judge him, and condemn him for that course of action? Be honest.

Last edited:
Who’s making light? You’re suggesting all these losses are because Bobby can’t handle grief? What was his excuse at the end of 2016? If he’s struggling and can’t get the job done because of it, take some leave and time off. Seek counseling.

40 nccardfan, Today at 1:33 PM

Go back and read my posts again. All of them. I am giving an explanation on what its different about CBP now vs the past. If you don't agree, just say so.

He hasn't forgotten how to coach. What is missing in his life now that was there in 1.0 and 2.0 up to now the present time. If you can't acknowledge that well then you are not as astute as you think you are.

Grantham and Waki leaks happened to CBP in 2016. You think that did not affect him and the whole team in a negative fashion? It happened and the the results in the last 3 games happened too. Possible cause of the effects that influenced the results.

What is your explanation for the collapse in 2016?

And grief is not an excuse....It is a possible reason he is different now. Likely not the only reason though. Life is more complicated than that and so is coaching.

How do you know he is not receiving counseling now? You don't.

He is not running away from the team right now either. If he did take time off...would you judge him, and condemn him for that course of action? Be honest.
Basically what I am questioning in your posts is that all of us are just armchair QBs and coaches but you want to be his psychologist and make conclusions on his personal life. We all have issues. What I was getting to is that IF he was dealing with those issues, there is likely to be other signs, it wouldn’t be that he just made some obviously questionable calls on the football field. If he is having issues with grief, I hope he does seek counseling. It probably saved my life. I certainly wouldn’t hold it against it if he did but again that’s his personal life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT