ADVERTISEMENT

I didn't realize UT is ranked #5.

All we going to learn is we are lacking physical strength inside and talent against the better teams . I just want to see them compete and show they can play against good to great teams with being over matched and not blown out. I expect a couple of losses this week .

Granted, I haven't been paying much attention. I guess we'll learn a thing or two about the Cards Wednesday. Oh, and never forget.

Almost beat SuCkS in similar fashion.
Got within 2, had the ball and Ellis couldn't inbound it well enough for a Reece buzzer beater.
Final score was 64-62 :mad:

Last edited:
They've been pretty solid. The admiral kid will be tough to guard, along with Grant Williams, I think he's averaging like 22 and 8 right now. Hopefully our bigs are ready to get physical.

Picked near the bottom last season, they have almost their whole team back. They were pretty danged good last season.

Reactions: shadowman4
All we going to learn is we are lacking physical strength inside and talent against the better teams . I just want to see them compete and show they can play against good to great teams with being over matched and not blown out. I expect a couple of losses this week .
Just what I figured too strong for us

Duke wasn't playing an SEC team I think it is to early to tell who is good and who is not. We are not one of the top tier ACC teams this year we are preseason #11 in the ACC. Judging the 2 conferences would have to be based on how they perform when top teams are playing top teams.

That said I was hoping we would win but I wasn't expecting it. We played a good game but we just couldn't get over the hump. I hope we play with the same effort the whole season if so we could handout a couple of upsets. The coaches are doing a great job considering our situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT