ADVERTISEMENT

I’ll bet money...

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
that 50% or more of the NCAA committee that threw down their moral judgement yesterday have been unfaithful to their own spouses!

While not surprised with the verdict it was a moral judgement threw down - it should have been an extra benefits decision.

I feel like I’m watching the pope and his old white guard dance around the sex scandal again! As big a hypocrites in NCAA offices as there are in the Vatican.

The high and mighty morality police claim the salaciousness of the crime appalled them so much that they overlooked the extra benefit crime. Gregg Marshall acts like we bought our players to beat his mighty Shockers!

It was an extra benefit decision. Do you think it would have been different if they had all been given cars and/or cash?
Cars and cash are worth a tiny bit more than this...

WTF_zpsajjoouck.jpg

Reactions: Deeva
Zero to do with "extra benefits" although that is what can be claimed ostensibly. We are talking about less than 10k over multiple years. If we'd purchased 100 k in cars we'd still have a banner. This was all about salaciousness and sex and the NCAA acting as the moral fiber. Complete joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT