ADVERTISEMENT

Donovan Mitchell

he was BALLIN n the 3rd, looked bad when they were down 18 and w/o Allen. got it to 10 by half then took over in 3rd and 4th. orlando had the tallest team ever in the playoffs, four starters 6'10"+, and thought they had control but Spida just took over. Garland hustled, then Strus had back to back 3's and they rolled. Spida's 2nd most points over games 6 & 7 only to Iverson

People watch the NBA?
the playoffs but rarely ever regular season unless nothing else on but come payoff time the refs let them play more and it gets way more physical. anthony edwards is acting like MJ, just willing his team to win. OKC has got a team of talented young players which can win the west. Boston probably going to win the east but if allen comes back and porzingus out, cavs have a punchers chance. then i think indy can make it as haliburton carrying them. but at least the players in the nba stay for a few years and i can know who's on each team. college to the point of just rooting for the jersey only and by the time i get to know any player by the end of the year they'll be gone the next one. but watching college bball outside of march is awful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT