ADVERTISEMENT

How should the Big XII announce it's expansion candidates?

How should the Big XII announce it's new members?

• "Survivor" style - Bowlsby snuffs out losing school torches, leaving 4 lit for winners

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Bowlsby presents a rose to the 4 school AD's that made the cut, a la bachelor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowlsby Presser, takes hat for slected school puts it on, poses, and repeats until 4 are chosen

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Boys & Girls Club fund raiser show - at end Bowlsby says the Big XII will take their talents to ....

• NBA Lottery style, where Bowlsby opens up team envelopes for the 4 chosen ones.

• Other -- please explain ...

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Pervis_Griffith

25000+
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Since this is potentially the last round of conference expansion for a while, I think the Big XII should get creative with their announcement. While I would love it if they announced a chosen school a day for four straight days, so I could enjoy the angst at the other school message boards, and the celebration of the chosen school (and eat up some of the down time before football starts), that is pretty inhumane to do to all those wanting an answer asap.

I saw some creative ideas posted elsewhere, which got me thinking too ... I put those in a poll, but there may be other ways to announce this.

Should the Big XII go "Jeff Probst", and snuff out losing school torches saying "the tribe has spoken" until 4 torches remain?

Should the Big XII go Bachelor, and present roses to the AD's of the selected expansion schools?

Should the Big XII go prima donna high schooler, and have Bowlsby sit down at a table with a dozen or more school hats, and choose each selected school, pose briefly, until 4 are chosen?

Should the Big XII pull a Lebron, and let us know where the Big XII will be taking their talents starting in 2017?

Should the Big XII go NBA Lottery, with big ass envelopes and school logos in them, to announce the four they have chosen to expand with?

What say you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News