ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Bowen wins his lawsuit

Doesn't do us any good whatsoever keeps Macks program in the news (bad pub) all the Ncaa will keep hearing is louisville so when time to dole out punishment our name will be fresh and stained as it already has been dragged in the mud over and over. I as a louisville fan just want this crap to end get our spanking and move the **** on.

Reactions: CardVille
Doesn't do us any good whatsoever keeps Macks program in the news (bad pub) all the Ncaa will keep hearing is louisville so when time to dole out punishment our name will be fresh and stained as it already has been dragged in the mud over and over. I as a louisville fan just want this crap to end get our spanking and move the **** on.
I disagree. It's good in this case. He never played for the Cardinals and this proves UofL did everything possible to rectify the situation once it became public knowledge. Hell, the ULAD cleaned house.

I disagree. It's good in this case. He never played for the Cardinals and this proves UofL did everything possible to rectify the situation once it became public knowledge. Hell, the ULAD cleaned house.
One of our Dam coaches gave his father freaking money !

One of our Dam coaches gave his father freaking money !
Yep, and once discovered, he was gone as was the head coach who failed to oversee him, and the AD who failed to oversee his head coach. They all got the ax. What else can the university do about it at this point?

Yep, and once discovered, he was gone as was the head coach who failed to oversee him, and the AD who failed to oversee his head coach. They all got the ax. What else can the university do about it at this point?
LOL school has nothing to do with punishment NCAA gets our asses while on probation how stupid can one be!

LOL school has nothing to do with punishment NCAA gets our asses while on probation how stupid can one be!
You're crying about something that can't be changed at this point so what does it matter? All I'm saying is the university has done all they can do to show the NCAA that the culture has been changed and it won't happen again. If that's not good enough to avoid further punishment then so be it. Whatever happens, happens. Why whine about it? It can't be un-done.

You're crying about something that can't be changed at this point so what does it matter? All I'm saying is the university has done all they can do to show the NCAA that the culture has been changed and it won't happen again. If that's not good enough to avoid further punishment then so be it. Whatever happens, happens. Why whine about it? It can't be un-done.
We still committed a violation(s) under the NCAA rules regardless of whom is left to face these charges. We as a school agreed with the rules so cleaning house is. a show of self change. But it doesn't exonerate us from further punishment, of a previous regime. We know that isn't fair but until the ncaa changes their rules and way of thinking on matters like this . We are screwed. anyone that .hinks otherwise is just in denial.The pink elephant my man is the room .

Why are we, the NCAA, and anyone else denying him from playing NCAA basketball?

We still committed a violation(s) under the NCAA rules regardless of whom is left to face these charges. We as a school agreed with the rules so cleaning house is. a show of self change. But it doesn't exonerate us from further punishment, of a previous regime. We know that isn't fair but until the ncaa changes their rules and way of thinking on matters like this . We are screwed. anyone that .hinks otherwise is just in denial.The pink elephant my man is the room .
May be true, but with how the NCAA just makes stuff up as they go when they rule on stuff like this might decide the university did enough to clean it up. We'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Deeva
That would be affirmative, although I'm not nearly as active there...only about 1,000 posts or so. THIS is home. :)

Jody's site sucks. The premium board there is nothing but arguing, childish insults, flame wars and everyone and their brother claiming to be an insider. Plus, you got Mike Hughes who is arrogant and bitter because the former AD axed his media pass because he's a self righteous pr**k, among other things.

Screw that board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT