ADVERTISEMENT

Holgorsen to Houston.

Houston is also in prime position to upgrade to the Big 12 should they ever decide to expand to 12 again. Houston played their way into the old SWC and conceivably be in position to do it again.
I always wondered if they would be prime for a Pac 12 expansion bid? From a market perspective, it could push the conference into the 4th largest market and get recruiting into that state.

I always wondered if they would be prime for a Pac 12 expansion bid? From a market perspective, it could push the conference into the 4th largest market and get recruiting into that state.
Texas has long been the rumored target for the PAC 12. I gave up on all conference expansion talk once we joined the ACC and am not up to date. I will say this, Houston does not intend to take up permanent residence in the AAC.

Not really. The entire B12 recruits Houston. It’s a talent-heavy town.

Texas has long been the rumored target for the PAC 12. I gave up on all conference expansion talk once we joined the ACC and am not up to date. I will say this, Houston does not intend to take up permanent residence in the AAC.
They have top notch facilities. I remember last year the Patriots were raving over how nice it was and I believe the basketball arena had a large renovation.

Though I'd like to see the AAC be a strong 6th conference...it won't last. UConn more than anyone just needs to move their football to become an independent and join the Big East in all other sports.

At least I don't whine about how this place is being managed...
Nope - you’re too busy whining about how UofL’s AD is being managed.

If only you would’ve kept it to one post like I did...

Screen-Shot-2018-08-28-at-2.42.21-PM.png

Still wondering why it was deleted. I’ve long suspected that “zipp” was a secret mod. How else could he get away with so much douchebaggery? o_O

While someone may have complained about your post and gotten it deleted that way, it is true that sometimes innocent posts do get deleted ... for example, a "good" post can get deleted if it was a part of a thread where the "parent" post was determined by a mod to break the rules, or if someone complained about the "parent" post to a mod.

It's like a tree ... when you cut down a branch, all of the leaves on that branch go with it, whether the leaves were still good or not....

While someone may have complained about your post and gotten it deleted that way, it is true that sometimes innocent posts do get deleted ... for example, a "good" post can get deleted if it was a part of a thread where the "parent" post was determined by a mod to break the rules, or if someone complained about the "parent" post to a mod.

It's like a tree ... when you cut down a branch, all of the leaves on that branch go with it, whether the leaves were still good or not....
My question / comment was more sarcastic than sincere and, I think that I get the logistics of how posts can get deleted. That said - and with complete sincerity and zero sarcasm - thanks for taking the time to send me that reply.

Reactions: PushupMan
Changing the subject? Of course you are...
Lol - unlike you, I have more than one thought running through my mind.

“‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad”...

Lol - unlike you, I have more than one thought running through my mind.

“‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad” “‘Vince’ is bad”...
Keep trying. "Vince" is...

Hey zipp you need to get a new “hobby”. :p And, by the way, we missed you last night at Saints as we had a good crowd.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Hey zipp you need to get a new “hobby”. :p And, by the way, we missed you last night at Saints as we had a good crowd.

Who was at Saints? I'd actually like to meet a few of you guys not sure that feeling is mutual!!!

Who was at Saints? I'd actually like to meet a few of you guys not sure that feeling is mutual!!!

You would be very welcome. Last night was our 2nd “meeting” with the first being back on Dec. 27th. There was no game that night. Some of those in attendance were Jack Coffee, 233, Pervis-Griffith, Guardman, WildCard, etc. There were 13 or 14 of us last night. The owner of Saints is very good to us and does provide some food but we also order on our own.

You would be very welcome. Last night was our 2nd “meeting” with the first being back on Dec. 27th. There was no game that night. Some of those in attendance were Jack Coffee, 233, Pervis-Griffith, Guardman, WildCard, etc. There were 13 or 14 of us last night. The owner of Saints is very good to us and does provide some food but we also order on our own.

If there is another one I hope to make it.

ANY and all UofL fans are invited. Of course, all of the folks that have been there are posters on these boards. As I said Jack Coffee was there and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Howie there at some point. As I said in another thread we have our difference in opinions on any matter of subjects and we might “snipe” at one another but at the end of the day the one thing we have in common is our love of the University of Louisville sports and the university in general. Hopefully, “swine” will post when our next “meeting” is going to be held. I know I’ll try to follow up with other postings.

Reactions: zipp

Thanks, but can't make 'em all! Based on the outcome, maybe you guys should consider meeting up another nite besides game nite!!!!

Reactions: gocds
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT