ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Bell !!!

You just cant expect to beat Clemson next week playing like this better teams will be able to neutralize Lamar . We need to have dependable play on special teams and defense

maxLiquid.jpg

Just like Purdue,

Couldnt put them away early, let them UNC hang around ,
ger momentum and now they lead.

Wake up Cards :mad:

Here's a head scratcher. Louisville has outgained UNC 516-198, has committed zero turnovers and held UNC to 1 yard rushing and we are behind

Reactions: LouisvilleKid79
Among his many talents, LJ sure knows how to airmail a pass WAY high. :eek:
But sure glad he has those other many talents. TD LJ!!!

Here's a head scratcher. Louisville has outgained UNC 516-198, has committed zero turnovers and held UNC to 1 yard rushing and we are behind

To undisciplined or theyre looking ahead to Clemson. More likely both.

Maybe theyre like me and thought these two games would be easy practices for Clemson.

Some tough running by Malik Williams in the 2nd half that should not be ignored.

Need the defense to get a stop though.

To undisciplined or theyre looking ahead to Clemson. More likely both.

Maybe theyre like me and thought these two games would be easy practices for Clemson.

Just hoping they can get out of here with a win.

Look for the Cards to probably play one of their best games next week.

Need Auburn to play Clemson tough tonight as well.

Just need to win this one.

Just hoping they can get out of here with a win.

Look for the Cards to probably play one of their best games next week.

Need Auburn to play Clemson tough tonight as well.

Just need to win this one.
L Lot of wishful thinking hate to be so negative but this team is who they are right now. A work in progress i be very surprised to think they will put it all together next week.

L Lot of wishful thinking hate to be so negative but this team is who they are right now. A work in progress i be very surprised to think they will put it all together next week.

Some wishful thinking for sure as a fan. I do think they will play well at home next week if they can get out of here with a win. Not saying they will have it all together, but that they will play their best game to date.

I could be way off and they get run off the field.

We will see.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT