ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Bell !!!

koolaid-man-o.gif

Bell having a rough time of it right now. We're going to find out a lot about that young man's character moving forward. Is he going to meet the challenge and improve as the season moves forward, or is he going to mentally fold? He's got the skills. Right now, the issue is between his ears.

Too much talent on this defense to get used like that by an offense that lost 9 of 11 starters coming into the season.

Young QB from UNC can play though.

if you think for one dam minute this team can go on the road and beat Fl.St even without their starting Qb i got some beach property for sell in Antarctica. They gonna get manhandle by Clemson at home. feel sorry for those that have paid crazy amounts for tickets to that game.

The Cards will have to win in a shootout.

Defense has taken a step back.

Cards lead 20-13

if you think for one dam minute this team can go on the road and beat Fl.St even without their starting Qb i got some beach property for sell in Antarctica. They gonna get manhandle by Clemson at home. feel sorry for those that have paid crazy amounts for tickets to that game.

Youre a hell of a Cards fan

anigif_enhanced-14275-1427491950-2.gif

Reactions: 65bird
Yeah, Lamar can't play in the pros.

Every NFL scout that just saw that 75 yard TD laser after escaping the rush just drooled all over themselves.

Reactions: Cue Card
Why do you call timeout to throw the ball 25 yards short of the end zone?

Lamar has stronger legs. He's a better football player than last year, and that is real easy to see.

Right now though, it's the Lamar Jackson show and a bunch of guys named Harry. The sooner the team finds more balance, the better IMO.

Time to go to a B-day party for my grandsons. Be back later on.

Go CARDS!!!!!

Reactions: LouisvilleKid79
Cards need to get a stop on the 1st drive in the 3rd quarter to really get momentum back. If they allow points, going to hurt us.

Reactions: BPGhost
I love Bonnafon - he's a great athlete and apparently a better person but, he's not a RB. If we are to run the ball it's gonna have to be with Williams.

Reactions: nccardfan
Lots of room for improvement right now this team just needs to get out of here with a win. They just aren't as good right now as the fans want them to be.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Lamar has stronger legs. He's a better football player than last year, and that is real easy to see.

Right now though, it's the Lamar Jackson show and a bunch of guys named Harry. The sooner the team finds more balance, the better IMO.

Go CARDS!!!!!

This ^

Agree 100%. They have to find more balance. It's Lamar and a bunch of other guys right now.

This has to change in order for this team to reach their full potential.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
I love Bonnafon - he's a great athlete and apparently a better person but, he's not a RB. If we are to run the ball it's gonna have to be with Williams.
You can definitely see his indecisiveness while carrying the ball as if he's thinking which hole to go. Real running backs have that natural instinct

Unc got scared of Williams, Jackson takes it! Great running offensive drive Cards!

Williams will be the primary RB before long.

Reactions: Cue Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT