ADVERTISEMENT

Halftime Adjustments People, simple Halftime adjustmetns

glassmanJ

2500+
Jan 26, 2007
we seem to be pretty good at it. our D gets tired at the end of the game but we seem to come out of the locker room each game more focused and ready to play. post game on All ACC, Richt commented how the blitz killed us first half then we adjusted and picked it up in the second which lead to two quick td passes.

i've thought in past regimes, maybe not so much. more of a bull headed approach. but overall, each game we play hard and we tend to be very good in the second half. credit to the entire coaching staff for understanding what's going on and to the players for believing them.

plus D bends a lot but we've been breaking the other teams this year with turnovers. and some great tackling. didn't say that last year. but dag, come one guys, these late penalties are shots in the feet. game should've ended sooner. but still working on that. overall, coach Satts still hasn't lost two games in a row in his Louisville career 8-D

let's get those three more wins!!! congrats team!!!

It is a good staff. They know what they are doing. NC State basically put 8 in the box and said beat us with the pass. Outside the BC game they play the run pretty good.

This offense is a big play offense which isn’t a bad defenses friend. The offense ends up not running very many plays which forces the defense to play more than it needs to. They scored 2 times in less than 2 minutes.

It is going to take a few years to build the defense. In my opinion it is much tougher to build a college defense. I like the staff. I think they just need time. They need continuity on that side of the ball. Too much coaching turnover the last 4 years.

we seem to be pretty good at it. our D gets tired at the end of the game but we seem to come out of the locker room each game more focused and ready to play. post game on All ACC, Richt commented how the blitz killed us first half then we adjusted and picked it up in the second which lead to two quick td passes.

i've thought in past regimes, maybe not so much. more of a bull headed approach. but overall, each game we play hard and we tend to be very good in the second half. credit to the entire coaching staff for understanding what's going on and to the players for believing them.

plus D bends a lot but we've been breaking the other teams this year with turnovers. and some great tackling. didn't say that last year. but dag, come one guys, these late penalties are shots in the feet. game should've ended sooner. but still working on that. overall, coach Satts still hasn't lost two games in a row in his Louisville career 8-D

let's get those three more wins!!! congrats team!!!
I agree. NCSU converted three fourth downs in the last drive. Good job by them, but our defense has to be able to close out games. That will be the next step, but we probably won’t see that until next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT