ADVERTISEMENT

Hagans video...

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
I guess the Ashton Hagans ($$$$$$$$$$) video (see Marques Maybin Twitter) will be quickly swept under the rug. Ridiculous.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
m Sullivan

@TimSullivan714
· 22h
University of Kentucky spokesman says this video is dated and that its compliance department has already addressed the red flag raised by the large wad of cash in Ashton Hagans' hands. Further information, UK says, is protected by student privacy. Stay tuned.

Being that I am black, I can say it really is a cultural thing from my experience. Go on any young black person’s Facebook and they’re throwing up money, real or fake, because it’s a symbol of status, especially in poorer areas.

People in our community usually will have cash when we make deals for cars, houses, etc. because we are denied loans and such. It can also be from drugs, gambling, etc. It also could be from someone funneling him money.

As for this video, hopefully it’s money from some shoe agent, because i don’t want the young ma being involved with drug dealers. That’s a dangerous path to follow. But that video does make me think it’s possibly some friends money as the shoe dealers give the parents the money and that money isn’t given out in such large quantities, this may be from a very dangerous source(hopefully not for his sake).

Being that I am black, I can say it really is a cultural thing from my experience. Go on any young black person’s Facebook and they’re throwing up money, real or fake, because it’s a symbol of status, especially in poorer areas.

People in our community usually will have cash when we make deals for cars, houses, etc. because we are denied loans and such. It can also be from drugs, gambling, etc. It also could be from someone funneling him money.

As for this video, hopefully it’s money from some shoe agent, because i don’t want the young ma being involved with drug dealers. That’s a dangerous path to follow. But that video does make me think it’s possibly some friends money as the shoe dealers give the parents the money and that money isn’t given out in such large quantities, this may be from a very dangerous source(hopefully not for his sake).
You do know that Hagans name along with Vanderbilt last year was brought up in documents With that agent Dawkins as planning on monthly payments.
FyI i'm AA also and know a cash hustlealso!

I second your comments. I am also Black and I can remember my step dad taking pictures back in the 80's with wads of cash. So this type of things has being going on for years. Pop's was a Forman for TARC for 30 years ie he wasn't selling drugs and I hope for his sake this kids isn't either. But it has to make you wonder especially since it's a UK player from a Nike school.

Is this the most hypocritical twee ever? Coming from someone who comments about anything negative towards U of L LOL !

Matt Jones

✔@KySportsRadio

I am not worried about the Ashton Hagans video

It was posted a couple of weeks ago and found by UL media last night.

It was really stupid of Ashton post but I see no reason to worry about it without other information

2:30 PM - Mar 8, 2020

Is this the most hypocritical twee ever? Coming from someone who comments about anything negative towards U of L LOL !

Matt Jones

✔@KySportsRadio

I am not worried about the Ashton Hagans video

It was posted a couple of weeks ago and found by UL media last night.

It was really stupid of Ashton post but I see no reason to worry about it without other information

2:30 PM - Mar 8, 2020

I am sure this would be his take if it were a UofL player.

No the majority of KY fans found out about it yesterday after some Louisville media folks put it out there. Fair play much?

Nobody should be surprised by this. Like Kerry said, it's 'business' as usual in Lexington. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Reactions: uoflcardsfan
Nothing will happen to Uk from this.

Nothing to see here...
Typical treatment by the media. Cats have a prominent supporter of their program use the “N” word in a horrid manner against an opposing fan and then have, maybe their most valuable player, create an in-you-face twitter video mocking everything there is about NCAA rules regarding money to players. Media response...not much. This would have been a mini-series if UL had the same issues.

Boy oh boy, the local media sure is milking the horse doping scandal (that most people could give two sh$ts about) and the corona virus. All is hopes that the Cashton ($$$$$$$) Hagans video will fade away. Unbelievable that these clowns actually consider themselves true journalists!!! More like cheerleaders!

Per Larry Glover
Hagans back practicing with the team today and Cal states that his absence was not in relation to the video. Cal also states he has not seen the video either!

That's a joke! The media would be all over this if it was UofL. Where is Pat Forde now? If UofL player he would be knocking on doors, looking at bank accounts, questioning everyone ever seen with the guy and asking the NCAA when they were going to investigate. With UK, its "duh what's the big deal there's no proof". Of course there's no proof until you investigate and find it. There was no proof before anyone decided to grill people about the dirt bag ho's coloring book ledger.

That's a joke! The media would be all over this if it was UofL. Where is Pat Forde now? If UofL player he would be knocking on doors, looking at bank accounts, questioning everyone ever seen with the guy and asking the NCAA when they were going to investigate. With UK, its "duh what's the big deal there's no proof". Of course there's no proof until you investigate and find it. There was no proof before anyone decided to grill people about the dirt bag ho's coloring book ledger.
Eric Crawford was hosting the V show this afternoon and he stated when Behanon was driving that Benz. His words that they were made to Go over to U of L and hunt down any and all info pertaining to it . And get some kind of reason for him having this vehicle from U of L. He says that he and staff are working behind the scenes on this Hagans thing.And hes not buying what is being put out by UK.

Reactions: Cue Card and PHCARD
Eric Crawford was hosting the V show this afternoon and he stated when Behanon was driving that Benz. His words that they were made to Go over to U of L and hunt down any and all info pertaining to it . And get some kind of reason for him having this vehicle from U of L. He says that he and staff are working behind the scenes on this Hagans thing.And hes not buying what is being put out by UK.

I was hoping there was someone with some truth seeking abilities still looking.

Reactions: Cue Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT