ADVERTISEMENT

Guys appear not to care

It just drives me nuts how the ball bounces right to Virginia almost every time. A brick from 3 and it bounces right to a Virginia player. A airball and it's like an assist. A deflected pass right back to Virginia. This game is really raising my blood pressure.

Watching this only for sentimental value. No need to get mad season is a wash.Just plain depressing from this point forward.

Watching this only for sentimental value. No need to get mad season is a wash.Just plain depressing from this point forward.
Speaking of mad, I know we're supposed to support our ACC brothers but I can't wait to watch some team send Virginia and their ugly ass team packing in the big dance. They are so overrated as a contender. A good shooting team like Michigan State would smoke that defense. Starting next season they will be back to the middle pack of the ACC where they belong. No Brogdon and no Gill.

Reactions: bloodguard13
Lee or any Cards player could drive to the lane all night and never get a whistle. Yet, on the other end, as soon as a Virginia player drives to the goal, the whistle blows. This is something that has been going on the last couple of years. We all remember last March Terry Rozier getting clobbered every time he drove to the goal against Michigan State and never a whistle.

Reactions: bloodguard13
Once this dumb move was made they went into a gunfight with a stick as a BB team .they didn't have chance they kept up a good face about it though.

I want to see the ACC teams dominate in the tournament I don't have anything against UVA or anybody else. What you are watching tonight is 5 Seniors from VA dominate a very young Louisville team.

Lee or any Cards player could drive to the lane all night and never get a whistle. Yet, on the other end, as soon as a Virginia player drives to the goal, the whistle blows. This is something that has been going on the last couple of years. We all remember last March Terry Rozier getting clobbered every time he drove to the goal against Michigan State and never a whistle.
When u a lame duck left for dead the buzzard feast.

I don't think I've seen many other games as bad as this one in regards of the refs not calling it on both teams. I have rewound the DVR several times and watched Tobey and Notle push and grab to get rebounds and there's never a whistle. Then Nanu gets two fouls doing much less. It's like these refs can read the players body language or eyes and are only blowing the whistle for the team they seems to care more.

They had nothing to play for and that's exactly how they've played tonight.
They didn't know until 5 minutes before the game that they didn't have a chance to finish as co-champions of the ACC. VA is a bad matchup for us because they don't beat themselves, they don't turn the ball over and they don't take bad shots.

I want to see the ACC teams dominate in the tournament I don't have anything against UVA or anybody else. What you are watching tonight is 5 Seniors from VA dominate a very young Louisville team.
While I agree, I can't bring myself to root for Duke, though.

Well I do. I won't pull for Virginia or Duke. I hope Tobey fouls out with no points and Duke's Allen goes 2 for 12 in another upset loss to a mid major. I will pull for Notre Dame, Miami and Clemson if they get in. I'm indifferent about UNC but they don't deserve a title.

Keep in mind, you're in the ACC BECAUSE OF schools like UVA and Duke.

Picture the alternative if you wanna understand true and lasting unhappiness...

Keep in mind, you're in the ACC BECAUSE OF schools like UVA and Duke.

Picture the alternative if you wanna understand true and lasting unhappiness...
What does that have to do with it? If UK joined the ACC should we then pull for them? I'm not saying I want Virginia and Duke to be kicked out of the conference. I just don't like their teams and would like to see them get beat. (except by UK of course) I'm happy to be in the ACC but that doesn't mean I'm going to automatically pull for every ACC team. I didn't do that in the Big East or C-USA. What Cards fan ever pulled for Memphis?

I don't think I've seen many other games as bad as this one in regards of the refs not calling it on both teams. I have rewound the DVR several times and watched Tobey and Notle push and grab to get rebounds and there's never a whistle. Then Nanu gets two fouls doing much less. It's like these refs can read the players body language or eyes and are only blowing the whistle for the team they seems to care more.

Oh for heaven's sake! Yeah that's why we lost. You sound like a UK fan

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
What does that have to do with it? If UK joined the ACC should we then pull for them? I'm not saying I want Virginia and Duke to be kicked out of the conference. I just don't like their teams and would like to see them get beat. (except by UK of course) I'm happy to be in the ACC but that doesn't mean I'm going to automatically pull for every ACC team. I didn't do that in the Big East or C-USA. What Cards fan ever pulled for Memphis?
It means if there's a player (or players you don't like), they graduate and don't necessarily characterize the school or its fans.

If there's a coach you don't like, he probably likes your players, your coach, and your school; supported your admission to the conference, and would interview for the job here if asked.

All of those people probably speak well of your team and how it played.

Oh, and they voted--their school--for you to be in the ACC, like I said.

Not many reasons in there to reciprocate with hate...

UVA has a dominant program and is here to stay. Check out their incoming class and transfer sitting out. Bennett is the real deal. You hear how complimentary Pitino is? There is a reason

It means if there's a player (or players you don't like), they graduate and don't necessarily characterize the school or its fans.

If there's a coach you don't like, he probably likes your players, your coach, and your school; supported your admission to the conference, and would interview for the job here if asked.

All of those people probably speak well of your team and how it played.

Oh, and they voted--their school--for you to be in the ACC, like I said.

Not many reasons in there to reciprocate with hate...
You're right. I stand corrected. Go Duke. Win back to back titles.

They left their hearts and souls in Louisville last Tuesday Night. Those were just bodies out their tonight for the most part. Can't fault the guys.

Time to heal up.

Reactions: WKCard
UVA has a dominant program and is here to stay. Check out their incoming class and transfer sitting out. Bennett is the real deal. You hear how complimentary Pitino is? There is a reason

I'm not buying Bennett's grind you down style until it yields some results in the tourney. They seem to be built for success over the long haul but not in a one and done tourney where sometimes you have to be able to just outscore the other team to win. This will be their 3rd straight year with a very high seed, let's see if they can finally get past the sweet 16.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I'm not buying Bennett's grind you down style until it yields some results in the tourney. They seem to be built for success over the long haul but not in a one and done tourney where sometimes you have to be able to just outscore the other team to win. This will be their 3rd straight year with a very high seed, let's see if they can finally get past the sweet 16.
I'm not buying his style either until he makes some of players get a haircut ! :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT