ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: Gunnar Greenwald is seeing his stock rise, plans to visit Louisville soon

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014

Gunnar Greenwald is a 6-foot-4, 220-pound TE from Satelite Beach, Florida who has seen his stock take off in January of 2020. Today, February 7, 2020, Utah and UCF offered and yesterday Iowa State came calling. His first P5 offer was from NC State and he visited Raliegh for Junior day in January. That being said, Louisville has a longstanding relationship dating back to late 2019.

"I think they’ve been recruiting since around last October. Coach Holt has been recruiting me the most," said Greenwald, "I think he’s a great coach and also a great guy. Looking forward to getting to know him more throughout this process."

"I’m hoping to either take an unofficial to one of the spring practices or take an official visit over summer."

The Space Coast prospect named Louisville, Maryland, Miami, NC State, Purdue, and USF as the schools recruiting him the hardest recently.

"I’m excited about Purdue too. I love how they use their tight ends. My uncle went to Purdue so he was excited when I got offered. Hoping to visit there too," remarked Greenwald when asked about the Boilermakers.

Greenwald says the plan is to take a northern excursion this Spring to visit Louisville, NC State, and Purdue plus whatever new offers may emerge from now to then.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News