ADVERTISEMENT

Grow towards a Championship

beasleythecard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 7, 2007
louisville
The last time I posted this, we made an incredible run to Atlanta and won the 3rd NCAA Championship in school history.

We need to replace Montrezl, Rozier, and Blackshere.

Trezl was all hustle and fire, but he intimidated his team mates
Rozier was solid in the mid range
Blackshere was foul prone.

If we can get our 4/5 spot to average 20 points, 25 rebounds, 5 blocks, 5 steals we will effectively replace what our 4/5 spot did last year.

I believe our 2/3 spot is much improved and that we have 4 solid guys in rotation to keep everyone fresh.

Q. has shown that he is a solid point guard with natural passing ability. C.Jones was a bit of a gun at times and bogged the offense down sulking and taking bad shots. Q. came in and replaced him, and is much stronger than last year.

My outlook on this team is one that needs the soft schedule to grow and learn to play together. We have a nice team that if they grow, and listen to Coach P. can be very special.

lets hear it for a special season, and one that will take us further than last year when we were a free throw away from another final four.

Card Nation, lets take this dark cloud, and make it storm on our opponents this season.

Go Cards!

#L1C4

The last time I posted this, we made an incredible run to Atlanta and won the 3rd NCAA Championship in school history.

We need to replace Montrezl, Rozier, and Blackshere.

Trezl was all hustle and fire, but he intimidated his team mates
Rozier was solid in the mid range
Blackshere was foul prone.

If we can get our 4/5 spot to average 20 points, 25 rebounds, 5 blocks, 5 steals we will effectively replace what our 4/5 spot did last year.

I believe our 2/3 spot is much improved and that we have 4 solid guys in rotation to keep everyone fresh.

Q. has shown that he is a solid point guard with natural passing ability. C.Jones was a bit of a gun at times and bogged the offense down sulking and taking bad shots. Q. came in and replaced him, and is much stronger than last year.

My outlook on this team is one that needs the soft schedule to grow and learn to play together. We have a nice team that if they grow, and listen to Coach P. can be very special.

lets hear it for a special season, and one that will take us further than last year when we were a free throw away from another final four.

Card Nation, lets take this dark cloud, and make it storm on our opponents this season.

Go Cards!

#L1C4

Great post! This TEAM is going to be fun to watch. Pitino has a nice combination of youth, experience, and talent to work with.

Reactions: No.1Cardfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT