ADVERTISEMENT

Groundhog Day Comes Early

What is the problem with a discussion about what may be the most exciting offseason in UK history? Every last issue we had last season has been addressed and fixed. All the coaches that were crap have been replaced by Stoops by the very best in the business! Every player that conspired against the program has been shown the door. Every player coming back bigger,faster and stronger and every single team on our schedule will take a step back. Recruiting is going crazy and im not just talking about our high rated recruits either. Every single player we recruit are ready to dominate the SEC!!!
This is the season we have been waiting for...and we really mean it this time too!!!

What is the problem with a discussion about what may be the most exciting offseason in UK history? Every last issue we had last season has been addressed and fixed. All the coaches that were crap have been replaced by Stoops by the very best in the business! Every player that conspired against the program has been shown the door. Every player coming back bigger,faster and stronger and every single team on our schedule will take a step back. Recruiting is going crazy and im not just talking about our high rated recruits either. Every single player we recruit are ready to dominate the SEC!!!
This is the season we have been waiting for...and we really mean it this time too!!!
I thought the most exciting season was last year?

Is this guy for real or a clever Card fan in disguise. I mean does he really believe the things he writes? As another one said UK is SEC champion from January to September.

He's real. He's also 12 years old.

Thats cute smart guy..Im real and i have been true blue all my 58 years. I love rubbing ul fanboys noses in it as Stoops builds the Wildcats back to the top! We are so much better than ul now that we have Gran running the offense it is incredible. You do realize that he looked at every qb in the nation and HAND PICKED his favorite to bring in?
You do realize that Stoops had us up 21 to nothing before that idiot Dawson screwed it up and let you back in the game. Im confident that ul will never get within 30 points of UK again!!

Thats cute smart guy..Im real and i have been true blue all my 58 years. I love rubbing ul fanboys noses in it as Stoops builds the Wildcats back to the top! We are so much better than ul now that we have Gran running the offense it is incredible. You do realize that he looked at every qb in the nation and HAND PICKED his favorite to bring in?
You do realize that Stoops had us up 21 to nothing before that idiot Dawson screwed it up and let you back in the game. Im confident that ul will never get within 30 points of UK again!!
Back to the top..UK has never been there...up 21 before Dawson screwed up? Who was the coach Dawson or Stoops?

Another hilarious post by the homerblue parody account

You are lucky that you hide behind a keyboard. If Kash ever found out how you guys talk down to UK and BBN he would come up there and make some attitude adjustments!!
Kash...another Joke to go along "Kool Aid Man"" Michelin man".. Elam....oh yeah!!!

You are lucky that you hide behind a keyboard. If Kash ever found out how you guys talk down to UK and BBN he would come up there and make some attitude adjustments!!
It's good to get a good laugh from homer after a long day. Keep them coming you actually remind me a lot of Dorkmeister. Is that you dork?

Reactions: LockdownCard
We
Well- not every crap coach. You still have Stoops. And Elams big lard butt. You have a way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guess what...Since 1965...That's 50 years of your PATHETIC Life...Uk has had 35...THAT'S RIGHT...35 Losing Seasons...So...Tell us...At what point in your life has UK been at the Top!?!?!?

Bobby played ROPE-A-DOPE...AGAIN with Coach STOOPS...And Spotted you 21 points at home just so he could RIP the hearts out of the UK Coaches and Fans...AGAIN...Just like last year...You'll be LUCKY to score 30 points on Louisville over the next 4 years COMBINED!!!

:cool:

[QUO
FTE="Senore2006, post: 216002, member: 2248"]Never fails........

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/its-time-to-get-excited.149939/[/QUOTE]

The usual UK BS!

FIFO

I am really in high gear with our football recruiting for 2016. A new Year, A New Beginning. No cool aide here, Just my own personal feelings. Have to give Stoops , Old staff & the new hires , a good report. Some are not excited about Pringle, but I am. He like all our recruits, appear to have some major upsides to their Potential.
One never knows how a player will pan out in college, which we all know.
The Star system has some merit, but like some have stated, Many 2,& 3* players land up in the pros.
Excited with all the EE that have made it, including ,I hope Johnson, which seems like it will happen.
Not a bigger die hard fan than me. So, lets forget the past, Look forward to the class coming in, & rejoice that UK is on the rise. Time is a valuable asset to have.

I think the kittens are on the way up - at least in comparison to other Kentucky schools. They aren't close to the Cards or WKU. But next season they will probably be the third best college program in the Commonwealth. Last year I would have given that position to EKU because the self proclaimed University of Kentucky needed overtime to beat the Colonels at Commonwealth. On a neutral field EKU would have won.

Reactions: wilkie01
Back to what top? UK football has never risen above average at best except for 1976 when they cheated and put on probation . back on top ,that is too funny. Think about how dumb that remark is . To get back on top, you have to have been there

Guess what...Since 1965...That's 50 years of your PATHETIC Life...Uk has had 35...THAT'S RIGHT...35 Losing Seasons...So...Tell us...At what point in your life has UK been at the Top!?!?!?

Bobby played ROPE-A-DOPE...AGAIN with Coach STOOPS...And Spotted you 21 points at home just so he could RIP the hearts out of the UK Coaches and Fans...AGAIN...Just like last year...You'll be LUCKY to score 30 points on Louisville over the next 4 years COMBINED!!!

Come on 30 points over the next 4 years. Haven't you heard they now have Gran as their OC. He's a genius just like their previous OC's were between January and August.

Last edited:
Dawson was the problem? How about that mastermind defensive coach you hired away from Florida State? You know the one your crowd spouted off as being responsible for building FSU's National Championship defense. What a clown he is. All he does is look for a scapegoat to cover up his own failures as a head coach. Enjoy him for the next couple of years. That's on old Brainfart for uping his contract for doing nothing but continuing the legacy of losing football in Lexington.

Reactions: American Male

You do realize, that idiot Stoops is ill there right?

I once played baseball against Kash Daniel. I'm a sophomore in college right now at U of L. Ruined my senior year in the elite 8 of Class A state baseball. He hit a hell of a homerun out of the minor league stadium but had a bad attitude from what I could tell. Unless he's matured mentally, (He was built like a truck even then so he's fine on that end) he will have a hard time playing at this level. He won't be used to people being on his level physically and will get frustrated. And I recognize it is ironic that my username is Cardinal_Cash.

Granted you guys have had our number the past five seasons. But overall the programs are not that much different.

Louisville has had 23 losing records over the past 50 years. UL 27-23. UK. 17-33

UL 10-9-1 in bowls UK 8-7

Over all series between the two teams 14-14

UL 487-465. UK. 587-589. All time. I really don't think either one of us has anything to brag about outside of who plays the best on the day we play each other and right now we're even.

Granted you guys have had our number the past five seasons. But overall the programs are not that much different.

Louisville has had 23 losing records over the past 50 years. UL 27-23. UK. 17-33

UL 487-465. UK. 587-589. All time. I really don't think either one of us has anything to brag about outside of who plays the best on the day we play each other and right now we're even.

I disagree...You've had the SEC Named pinned to your chest since the 1930's, and with it came Recognition and Respect...Outside of Bear Bryant, and a few years with Charlie Bradshaw, Nick Scorich and Papa Brooks...UK has WASTED it!!!

Sure...You had a Good Team in the mid 70's with Fran Curci...But that came at the price of CHEATING...AGAIN...And that was UK's LAST time they won an SEC Conference Title in football!!!

Louisville, on the other hand has worked its way up the ladder to where we are today...WITHOUT help from FRANKFORT, or a BIG Money Conference...Till Now...And we've won several Conference Titles along the way...As well as THREE BCS Level Bowls!!!

To be 22 games over .500 with ALL the DISADVANTAGES we've had since Louisville first fielded an ORGANIZED Team...Just shows what Dedication, Desire and Determination the Fans, Team and University have!!!

You BRAG about the SEC and your place in it...Yet...You've NEVER Appreciated the Benefits of being a member...Other than being a Welfare Recipient...Can you say...BASKETBALL...You spend more money on Big Blue Madness than you do on your football Recruiting Budget!!!

Meanwhile, The University Of Louisville APPRECIATES EVERY Opportunity we've been given...Regardless of the conference or what other ARROGANT Fan Bases think of where we've been, and where we're at now!!!

To me, the history of both programs shows there's NOTHING Equal about the programs...UK is ENTITLED...While Louisville is ENGAGED!!!

Last edited:
Okay Homer. You talk about your Cincinnati coaches. They played nobody during the year but scored heaps of points. So.........they get a bowl game against a respectable opponent. You might want to check out the offense's statistics in the bowl game. LOL. Or should I say OFFENSIVE!

Love how the kittens continue to brag on their five wins over a football club in the 20s. I guess if a German comes around they rag him about beating the Kaiser in WWI.

Reactions: Senore2006
American Male excellent response. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Yeah there both fruit but nothing alike.

Comparing records beginning in 1985, when Louisville actually made a commitment to the sport instead of merely fielding a team because of historical momentum would show a vastly different comparison. Most UofL fans' perspective is based there. Not because it is convenient, but owing to the change in culture which involved no longer being a basketball-only school and fan base.

:( Hahaha! Ok whatever you say. In the last 25 yrs we have plenty to "brag about".....PLENTY! You? Not so much. 3 top tier bowl wins. One over a team you haven't beaten since the Reagan Years. Your program has generally embarrassed itself on and off the field during that time. But yeah we're just like you!

You guys have had a lot of success the last few years and are to be commended. Yet like the poster above says over the long haul neither program has been stellar UL 487-465. UK. 587-589. And I would say most years UK has played in a much HARDER Conference. You had Kragthorpe and we had Joker. Even our bad coaches matched up. You have Petrino a much more seasoned coach and we have Stoops who is learning the ropes. Enjoy the wins,but I do believe they will be coming to an end and the series will become a real rivalry soon.

I disagree...You've had the SEC Named pinned to your chest since the 1930's, and with it came Recognition and Respect...Outside of Bear Bryant, and a few years with Charlie Bradshaw, Nick Scorich and Papa Brooks...UK has WASTED it!!!

Sure...You had a Good Team in the mid 70's with Fran Curci...But that came at the price of CHEATING...AGAIN...And that was UK's LAST time they won an SEC Conference Title in football!!!

Louisville, on the other hand has worked its way up the ladder to where we are today...WITHOUT help from FRANKFORT, or a BIG Money Conference...Till Now...And we've won several Conference Titles along the way...As well as THREE BCS Level Bowls!!!

To be 22 games over .500 with ALL the DISADVANTAGES we've had since Louisville first fielded an ORGANIZED Team...Just shows what Dedication, Desire and Determination the Fans, Team and University have!!!

You BRAG about the SEC and your place in it...Yet...You've NEVER Appreciated the Benefits of being a member...Other than being a Welfare Recipient...Can you say...BASKETBALL...You spend more money on Big Blue Madness than you do on your football Recruiting Budget!!!

Meanwhile, The University Of Louisville APPRECIATES EVERY Opportunity we've been given...Regardless of the conference or what other ARROGANT Fan Bases think of where we've been, and where we're at now!!!

To me, the history of both programs shows there's NOTHING Equal about the programs...UK is ENTITLED...While Louisville is ENGAGED!!!

When did Grampa have a decent team???

Comparing records beginning in 1985, when Louisville actually made a commitment to the sport instead of merely fielding a team because of historical momentum would show a vastly different comparison. Most UofL fans' perspective is based there. Not because it is convenient, but owing to the change in culture which involved no longer being a basketball-only school and fan base.
If that was the original comparison I was responding to it would be different but I was responding to a poster who commented on the past fifty years. In sports it's really about who is the best team on the day two teams play. But, historically you have to utilize the numbers that have accumulated and that's where I based my opinion.

I do not see any where in my post about bragging about the SEC and our place in it.

How you figure UK is entitled, I ask to what ?

To me teams that are entitled are Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Clemson etc. teams that are in the running for the national championship or have won it in the past.

Every program has dedication, desire and determination and a fan base that wants success.

The fact is, the best team is not based on last years season, last weeks game or future games. It's what team beats the team their playing on that day. Even if the so called best team gets beat then the team that beat them was the best team that say.

You guys have had a lot of success the last few years and are to be commended. Yet like the poster above says over the long haul neither program has been stellar UL 487-465. UK. 587-589. And I would say most years UK has played in a much HARDER Conference. You had Kragthorpe and we had Joker. Even our bad coaches matched up. You have Petrino a much more seasoned coach and we have Stoops who is learning the ropes. Enjoy the wins,but I do believe they will be coming to an end and the series will become a real rivalry soon.

Same ol sh!t. You people write this same exact crap every single year. Without fail. You people are too much

Which is good because it guarantees that history won't be rewritten anytime soon...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT