ADVERTISEMENT

Good win tonight

Cue Card

Four-Star Poster
Mar 7, 2011
Like what I'm seeing from coach Mack. You can see this team improving each game out. Tonight the defense was better, and the ball movement was better san Nwora who doesn't like to pass once he gets the rock.

Late in the game, the Cards up 8 and Perry makes a nifty spin move to push the lead back to 10 with a ton of time left on the shot clock. Coach calls time out and gets right up in Perry's grill and lets him know it wasn't the right play. Perry should have been trying to milk the clock and coach said as much to his face. I like that. He wasn't berating him. He was TEACHING him.

I like this team. I'll eat my UofL hat if they can't win more than 15 games.

Really like this team and they look well coached. So much better than guys out there trying to figure out the complex defense that Pitino ran. The offense looks great. Nwora, Perry, Enoch and Malik look unstoppable at time. Defense looks pretty solid. They gave up some easy baskets there at the end but this is a great win against a very good team and there is still a lot of room for improvement. Mack and his staff can flat out coach!!!

Mack has a knack(no pun) for figuring out individual weaknesses and helping each guy to work on that weakness in their game.In a short amount of time,he's really got a good sense of who his team is.
Once those individuals strengthen their weakness,the team reaps the rewards.I love listening to him talk about his team.

Of course,it's easier said than done.Each player has to be willing to be coachable ,to understand how their improvement contributes to the end goal.

Like what I'm seeing from coach Mack. You can see this team improving each game out. Tonight the defense was better, and the ball movement was better san Nwora who doesn't like to pass once he gets the rock.

Late in the game, the Cards up 8 and Perry makes a nifty spin move to push the lead back to 10 with a ton of time left on the shot clock. Coach calls time out and gets right up in Perry's grill and lets him know it wasn't the right play. Perry should have been trying to milk the clock and coach said as much to his face. I like that. He wasn't berating him. He was TEACHING him.

I like this team. I'll eat my UofL hat if they can't win more than 15 games.

I agree BC, they look well coached and I believe that they'll win 20 or more games.

I haven't had a chance to see the team or Coach Mack yet this season but I'm glad to hear they look like they are improving each game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT