ADVERTISEMENT

God bless you guys

Dec 16, 2015
I appreciate the thoughts and prayers from all. Some people say my wife sleeps with the Lord, I think she dances. One day we will see things no one can dream of.
We will hug and laugh, and be in wonder.

Until then, I will miss her terribly.
Thank you all once more

Bill Oliver

Last edited:
Prayers still coming. I’ve suffered the loss of my brother this year and I know the pain, especially this time of year. But just know you have people praying and now an angel looking after you!

I deeply, deeply appreciate the support I have received from Card Nation.

I plan now on returning at some later date. Today was my Nikkis funeral. I have no children, and my brother will leave in a week to return to his home in Maryland. I have friends that promise their support, so that helps. Many of you have experienced similar things, I know. I will return at a later date to kind of sideways needle, or honestly converse. Life is just going to get terribly busy in ways that are a new road for me.

Yes, I am a spiritual man. I believe God will get me through. The next months I will honor him, and find some way through work or donation that no one will forget the name Nikki Oliver....in some way that will benefit my small community.

Good luck to all. Gods grace to all.
Ladies and gentlemen....it has been a privilege.

I will be back.

I deeply, deeply appreciate the support I have received from Card Nation.

I plan now on returning at some later date. Today was my Nikkis funeral. I have no children, and my brother will leave in a week to return to his home in Maryland. I have friends that promise their support, so that helps. Many of you have experienced similar things, I know. I will return at a later date to kind of sideways needle, or honestly converse. Life is just going to get terribly busy in ways that are a new road for me.

Yes, I am a spiritual man. I believe God will get me through. The next months I will honor him, and find some way through work or donation that no one will forget the name Nikki Oliver....in some way that will benefit my small community.

Good luck to all. Gods grace to all.
Ladies and gentlemen....it has been a privilege.

I will be back.
Looking forward to it Bill. I retire effective Dec. 1st, so I may soon be spending more time here as well. Wishing you peace and comfort.

Reactions: lonnie boyd
I appreciate the thoughts and prayers from all. Some people say my wife sleeps with the Lord, I think she dances. One day we will see things no one can dream of.
We will hug and laugh, and be in wonder.

Until then, I will miss her terribly.
Thank you all once more

Bill Oliver
Very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers your way.

Reactions: lonnie boyd
Bill, as someone who lost a spouse to cancer, I can definitely relate to what you’re experiencing now. I was fortunate enough to have a 13 year old son, who I put all my focus on to get through high school and college. But you have to take care of yourself as well. I lost faith for quite a while. I took comfort in new friends and seeking counseling. I’m very sorry for your loss and look forward to reading your posts in the future. May God bless!

Bill I really feel your loss. I lose my brother last week. He got that COVID-19 in the hospital and was gone a day and a half later. He's home resting now. His earthly race WON. Looking to Jesus the Author and Perfecter of our Faith.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT