ADVERTISEMENT

Getting through security at game time.

wilkie01

Four-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Planet Red
How was your experiences? Ours sucked, They took our one bottle of water from each family member and were rudy sons of bitches! Also, other people seating near us were allowed to bring water in! So what gives?

Much shorter lines this time. Wife went in before me and lost her smallish purse which she had carried in before. She said it measured 1/2" too long. Had to leave it "outside the gate" or walk it back to the car. Left it and lost it. No big deal, a Target purchase, but still, it had gone in before.

Peace

Reactions: wilkie01
How was your experiences? Ours sucked, They took our one bottle of water from each family member and were rudy sons of bitches! Also, other people seating near us were allowed to bring water in! So what gives?

It was definitely quicker than WKU game. The wand person saw my water bottle in back pocket as I was getting my ticket scanned and yelled for me to pitch it. I just acted like I didn’t hear them. I think it’s BS you can’t bring an unopened water bottle in. One of many things that are just petty stupid and it just pisses off the consumers.

Reactions: wilkie01
Much quicker than the WKU game and no issues for the four of us. The “help” was very nice and polite.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

We bought an empty cup so we could fill up with water. The concession stand gave us ice too which was cool [no pun intended].

It was definitely quicker than WKU game. The wand person saw my water bottle in back pocket as I was getting my ticket scanned and yelled for me to pitch it. I just acted like I didn’t hear them. I think it’s BS you can’t bring an unopened water bottle in. One of many things that are just petty stupid and it just pisses off the consumers.

Every venue pretty much doesn’t allow outside drinks in. In this day of bat shit crazy idiots out there, yeah, don’t allow clear fluid in that may or may not be something flammable. It’s a revenue thing, as well. Makes perfect sense to me. I think we are all just getting a little frustrated due to what’s happening on the field.

Reactions: gocds
Every venue pretty much doesn’t allow outside drinks in. In this day of bat shit crazy idiots out there, yeah, don’t allow clear fluid in that may or may not be something flammable. It’s a revenue thing, as well. Makes perfect sense to me. I think we are all just getting a little frustrated for what’s happening on the field.

I’m frustrated by what’s going on the field but I’ve also become increasingly frustrated by fans not being treated as paying consumers. I will feel very safe even if water bottles are allowed in. As someone else stated, I get much more nervous standing there like a damn herd of cattle while some octogenarian trying to get to his parking spot tries to drive around the herd.

The games are too long, it’s a pain in the ass getting in and out of the stadium, the tv timeouts are too numerous, the concessions still cost too much. Things have improved from a fan experience perspective but there is still a lot of ways to go.

I’m frustrated by what’s going on the field but I’ve also become increasingly frustrated by fans not being treated as paying consumers. I will feel very safe even if water bottles are allowed in. As someone else stated, I get much more nervous standing there like a damn herd of cattle while some octogenarian trying to get to his parking spot tries to drive around the herd.

The games are too long, it’s a pain in the ass getting in and out of the stadium, the tv timeouts are too numerous, the concessions still cost too much. Things have improved from a fan experience perspective but there is still a lot of ways to go.

I will agree beer prices are f***ing ridiculous. $7.50 per. I saw one vendor selling beer for $8.50. It’s beer, people. Not water from the fountain of youth. I’ll also agree the time outs and reviews lengthen the game. Games not going into OT should be 3 hours. Yesterday’s game ended at 7:02 after a 3:30 kickoff. That’s a little long. Fan safety, however, I’m fine with. I’d suggest going into the game before or after the masses.

Reactions: Louis III
Every venue pretty much doesn’t allow outside drinks in. In this day of bat shit crazy idiots out there, yeah, don’t allow clear fluid in that may or may not be something flammable. It’s a revenue thing, as well. Makes perfect sense to me. I think we are all just getting a little frustrated due to what’s happening on the field.
Methinks it’s more about concession sales than “terrorism”

I will agree beer prices are f***ing ridiculous. $7.50 per. I saw one vendor selling beer for $8.50. It’s beer, people. Not water from the fountain of youth. I’ll also agree the time outs and reviews lengthen the game. Games not going into OT should be 3 hours. Yesterday’s game ended at 7:02 after a 3:30 kickoff. That’s a little long. Fan safety, however, I’m fine with. I’d suggest going into the game before or after the masses.

Where are you buying your beer? A friend bought his for $3.00.

Some you must not go out much. Try a concert sometime or any event in a major city then come back and complain. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT