ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia took out the trash

What’s really dumb is the Nazi censorship on this board.

Cmon mods, us Cards fans can take it. Ridiculous.

Theyve been runnin their traps on here, on talk radio, in person.

What goes around comes around.

Hope they lose to middle Tennessee.
GA lost two unforced fumbles in the redzone otherwise they win by 31 instead of 17.

Theyre just Snell and a bunch of dudes.
You mean, Josh Allen and a bunch of dudes.

What is it with kentucky players and their repeated disrespect for / putting their hands on officials? It’s clearly an issue with snell as he got reprimanded yesterday for throwing the ball hard into the official’s face after being stopped for no gain, and then stallings got ejected for putting hands on an official. That two guys ejected for that in 10 games - seems like a pattern.

Combine that with the repeated dirty play of #34 and especially #71 (who got called out for it during the Georgia game) and it’s easy to see that they are coached to play like that.
Yes I think they play with a chip on their shoulder and push the limit on dirty play but then you have in another thread commending Character’s play for targeting. It wasn’t so much the hit as the stupid celebration. We ridicule Bobby for being undisciplined but you want to give kudos for undisciplined play. Can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: CATFANFOLIFE87
Yes I think they play with a chip on their shoulder and push the limit on dirty play but then you have in another thread commending Character’s play for targeting. It wasn’t so much the hit as the stupid celebration. We ridicule Bobby for being undisciplined but you want to give kudos for undisciplined play. Can’t have it both ways.

I wanted to post this same point, but it would have gotten deleted so I passed. It’s a fair point.

Not sure who the “you” is that you’re referencing and, in no way am I trying to have it both ways. I’ve not commented on that thread but I personally think (like the majority of the board) that his celebration given the circumstances of how they were being dominated, was beyond ridiculous. I don’t agree with at least 50% of the targeting calls made but I will say that the vast majority of those plays are not what anyone who knows anything, would label dirty play.

My commentary on the kentucky team didn’t include anything about targeting calls.

Agree - but - and I acknowledge the data doesn't support it, but I still say the Cards win the game this year.
I would love to agree with you, but we can’t stop any team from scoring. Kentucky has a good defense and a bad offense, hopefully our D can get it together for one game.

Reactions: Morgantown Card
Going to be disappointing finishing the season 10-2. As a Kentucky fan I honestly don’t know if I can handle such garbage
Do you think that anyone will skip the bowl season to prepare for the combine? Last year Jaire Alexander did for us, and we were not the same defense without him. If Allen is considered a first round pick, it would be a bad business decision for him to play, possibly Snell as well.

Do you think that anyone will skip the bowl season to prepare for the combine? Last year Jaire Alexander did for us, and we were not the same defense without him. If Allen is considered a first round pick, it would be a bad business decision for him to play, possibly Snell as well.
Same could be said for any college player with pro aspirations. It’s better than having players who suck and have no chance to play at the next level

I would not be surprised if Allen sat but honestly no one except those close to the kid/team would have any clue. He very well could be a top 5 pick so it’s at least feasible

Reactions: rockycard
Same could be said for any college player with pro aspirations. It’s better than having players who suck and have no chance to play at the next level
Answer the question sweetheart, I wasn’t throwing shade at your team. They have soooo many tools in their fanbase, it’s unbelievable. If you are that pussified, you shouldn’t come here.

I think that's a different situation because Alexander had been battling with injuries last season. Allen has been very healthy during his time at UK. He has a chance to move up on some record list which is a lot of motivation for a college player. Not to say he won't, but if we play in a NY6 bowl...I don't really see guys wanting to sit out.

Every Cat has its day. Cards have been nationally ranked for much of the last 15 years. For the cats, show some class since you are full of seniors.

Interestingly I don’t see players of top programs behave like that. Maybe because when they even get close to crossing a line like that, they get ripped by the HC and taken out.

And I wasn’t coming up with something, I was making an observation based on actual events. If you think that having multiple players ejected for putting their hands on referees in a 10 game span is acceptable - you’re in the minority. In fact, I’d bet you there aren’t 5 other D1 programs nationally that have had even one player ejected for getting physical with officials.

Great post!! And all of the uahkay/cayut fans flapping their jaws on here should remember that absolutely none of us could ever get away with that crap on their “crap pause’ board. Just be thankful that our mods put up with your crap. Yeah, we are down right now but we’ll be back so I’d be very careful about how much you run your big blow mouths.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Great post!! And all of the uahkay/cayut fans flapping their jaws on here should remember that absolutely none of us could ever get away with that crap on their “crap pause’ board. Just be thankful that our mods put up with your crap. Yeah, we are down right now but we’ll be back so I’d be very careful about how much you run your big blow mouths.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
I don’t see anyone running their mouths about your program. We can defend UK and that’s within what’s allowable on your board. I’ve been told so in conversation with your mods. I wish more of you guys would post on the UK board. You won’t be welcomed very well but who cares? I enjoy the rivalry and the conflict is fun.

You don’t need to lecture UK fans on how to behave when your rival is down. We’ve been on the wrong side of it many times. UK fans have had to listen to crap from you guys for years. A thick skin is required.

@ThroughBlue, not trying to hate, but do you find it odd you guys are top 15 in every poll and UT has a losing record and the spread is 4? I know UK's offense is suspect, but they are getting ZERO respect from the book's.

@ThroughBlue, not trying to hate, but do you find it odd you guys are top 15 in every poll and UT has a losing record and the spread is 4? I know UK's offense is suspect, but they are getting ZERO respect from the book's.
Not throughBlue but UK hasn't won in Knoxville since 1984..... I was surprised to see UK favored at all honestly. I don't think UK has been favored in any SEC game this year except Vandy.

I think the whole world is having a hard time believing that uk has a good squad. We were underdogs to Missouri and vandy and vandy was at home.

I think the whole world is having a hard time believing that uk has a good squad. We were underdogs to Missouri and vandy and vandy was at home.
You have a good defense, but Florida is the only game y’all looked impressive in. And Vanderbilt was a touchdown underdog. The lack of respect that you guys seem to feel, probably comes from how ugly your games are.

I don’t see anyone running their mouths about your program. We can defend UK and that’s within what’s allowable on your board. I’ve been told so in conversation with your mods. I wish more of you guys would post on the UK board. You won’t be welcomed very well but who cares? I enjoy the rivalry and the conflict is fun.

You don’t need to lecture UK fans on how to behave when your rival is down. We’ve been on the wrong side of it many times. UK fans have had to listen to crap from you guys for years. A thick skin is required.

I
I.......agree with you Rock.

Hell hath frozen over :eek:

Reactions: Rockfly78
What is it with kentucky players and their repeated disrespect for / putting their hands on officials? It’s clearly an issue with snell as he got reprimanded yesterday for throwing the ball hard into the official’s face after being stopped for no gain, and then stallings got ejected for putting hands on an official. That two guys ejected for that in 10 games - seems like a pattern.

Combine that with the repeated dirty play of #34 and especially #71 (who got called out for it during the Georgia game) and it’s easy to see that they are coached to play like that.
The ref put his hands on Benny. The refs aren’t supposed to touch the players either. Pretty much every talking head in the country thought Snell’s ejection was BS

Last edited:
The ref put his hands on Benny. The refs aren’t supposed to touch the players either. Pretty much every talking head in the country thought Snell’s ejection was BS
The ejection was BS, but the ref was trying to help him up, Snell acted like a bitch and shoved his arms away.

Reactions: BPGhost
The ejection was BS, but the ref was trying to help him up, Snell acted like a bitch and shoved his arms away.
It wast really a shove. It was weird. He like grabbed his wrists and held him for a sec. not sure I’ve ever seen that. It clearly hurt the refs feelings lol

I have always respected Snell's talents, but he has always come across to me as a punk. Seems like he always has that victim, I'm hard, F everybody attitude.

ADVERTISEMENT