ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia took out the trash

What’s really dumb is the Nazi censorship on this board.

Cmon mods, us Cards fans can take it. Ridiculous.

Theyve been runnin their traps on here, on talk radio, in person.

What goes around comes around.

Hope they lose to middle Tennessee.
GA lost two unforced fumbles in the redzone otherwise they win by 31 instead of 17.

Theyre just Snell and a bunch of dudes.

Reactions: gocds and Deeva
UK has a decent defense, and the offense is hit and miss depending on Snell's health. Still, it's difficult to talk smack about them because regardless of their shortcomings, they're still a whole lot better than the Cardinals have been all year long.

Maybe they'll come in disinterested.

What is it with kentucky players and their repeated disrespect for / putting their hands on officials? It’s clearly an issue with snell as he got reprimanded yesterday for throwing the ball hard into the official’s face after being stopped for no gain, and then stallings got ejected for putting hands on an official. That two guys ejected for that in 10 games - seems like a pattern.

Combine that with the repeated dirty play of #34 and especially #71 (who got called out for it during the Georgia game) and it’s easy to see that they are coached to play like that.

Combine that with the repeated dirty play of #34 and especially #71 (who got called out for it during the Georgia game) and it’s easy to see that they are coached to play like that.
Yes of course they are coached to play like that. The announcers were even saying as much during the game yesterday. Saying something like and I am paraphrasing, that Stoops teaches his players to play with a chip on their shoulder because he coaches during the game with a chip on his shoulder. Something like that.

Going to be disappointing finishing the season 10-2. As a Kentucky fan I honestly don’t know if I can handle such garbage
Our team has quit, Tennessee will beat y’all though. You guys will be bowling and we won’t, but Kentucky hasn’t looked good since the first half of the USCjr game, middle Tennessee will give y’all a fight.

Reactions: Deeva
What is it with kentucky players and their repeated disrespect for / putting their hands on officials? It’s clearly an issue with snell as he got reprimanded yesterday for throwing the ball hard into the official’s face after being stopped for no gain, and then stallings got ejected for putting hands on an official. That two guys ejected for that in 10 games - seems like a pattern.

OMG, what a lame take. Wow.

Yes of course they are coached to play like that. The announcers were even saying as much during the game yesterday. Saying something like and I am paraphrasing, that Stoops teaches his players to play with a chip on their shoulder because he coaches during the game with a chip on his shoulder. Something like that.
Exactly, that's what you're supposed to do. Playing with a chip on your shoulder gets you to a 7-2 record in the toughest comference in the country.

So the only thing y'all can come up with is two players getting ejected for putting their hands on officials? Oh the horror.

Theyve been runnin their traps on here, on talk radio, in person.

What goes around comes around.

Hope they lose to middle Tennessee.
GA lost two unforced fumbles in the redzone otherwise they win by 31 instead of 17.

Theyre just Snell and a bunch of dudes.
Snell and a bunch of dudes? He’s not even our best player.

Exactly, that's what you're supposed to do. Playing with a chip on your shoulder gets you to a 7-2 record in the toughest comference in the country.

So the only thing y'all can come up with is two players getting ejected for putting their hands on officials? Oh the horror.
Playing dirty is not what 'you're supposed to do'. The announcers were just sugar coating it, but that's what they meant. Stoops teaches his players to play dirty. #34 is the perfect example of a player playing dirty and all you have to do is look at his playing history for the proof.

That's OK though. What goes around comes around as it always does. Enjoy your historic season. The last time UofK had a team with this good of a record was 68 years ago. It'll probably be another 68 before it happens again. LOL.

Playing dirty is not what 'you're supposed to do'. The announcers were just sugar coating it, but that's what they meant. Stoops teaches his players to play dirty. #34 is the perfect example of a player playing dirty and all you have to do is look at his playing history for the proof.

That's OK though. What goes around comes around as it always does. Enjoy your historic season. The last time UofK had a team with this good of a record was 68 years ago. It'll probably be another 68 before it happens again. LOL.
The jones argument again? Give me an example of Jones playing dirty this year. I don’t think he’s had a single personal foul called on him.

You guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel for trash talk.

The jones argument again? Give me an example of Jones playing dirty this year. I don’t think he’s had a single personal foul called on him.

You guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel for trash talk.
Truth is truth regardless. Enjoy your season rival fan. I do find it hilarious and pathetic at the same time that during this historic UofK football season, you hang out here for either acceptance, approval, or to gloat. Regardless of the real reason you're here, the fact you ARE here is in itself IS pathetic. Get a life.

Hilarious. You guys have really outdone yourselves here. You're seriously reaching a long way to find something about UK to call a negative.
I'll take what UK's guy's are doing over what UL's guys are doing. I would take a guy getting frustrated because he's ultra competitive over a team full of guys that are just going through the motions because they've given up. Don't sit there and lie and say you disagree with that.

Truth is truth regardless. Enjoy your season rival fan. I do find it hilarious and pathetic at the same time that during this historic UofK football season, you hang out here for either acceptance, approval, or to gloat. Regardless of the real reason you're here, the fact you ARE here is in itself IS pathetic. Get a life.
Nobody is hanging out here, it really isn't that hard to scope out all the forums on a sunday morning with only yard work looming until 1pm when NFL games come on.
It really doesn't take much time to scroll through forums to find something that grabs your attention.
Heck, I went to 4 other forums and posted before I made it here.

Been here a long time. Don’t need acceptance or approval. I don’t gloat.

Still waiting on the truth about 34.

On offense he is and it isn’t close.
Our identity is defense. We aren’t 7-2 because of snell and the offense. You’re off base but it’s cool. I’m proud to have one of the best backs in the country running behind a solid line. You know, the “other dudes”.

Reactions: RogerIndy
Been here a long time. Don’t need acceptance or approval. I don’t gloat.

Still waiting on the truth about 34.
Yeah I know, you've been here (a rival's message board) for a long time. In other words, you're just a troll. Got it, and I've already given you the truth about 34 and your coach. Both are punks.

Nobody is hanging out here, it really isn't that hard to scope out all the forums on a sunday morning with only yard work looming until 1pm when NFL games come on.
It really doesn't take much time to scroll through forums to find something that grabs your attention.
Heck, I went to 4 other forums and posted before I made it here.
You are a troll looking for conflict. That's pitiful.

Our team has quit, Tennessee will beat y’all though. You guys will be bowling and we won’t, but Kentucky hasn’t looked good since the first half of the USCjr game, middle Tennessee will give y’all a fight.
We will be favored in our last threw

J
Our identity is defense. We aren’t 7-2 because of snell and the offense. You’re off base but it’s cool. I’m proud to have one of the best backs in the country running behind a solid line. You know, the “other dudes”.
Even though your defense is good, without Benny, y’all would be 2-7. He is the little bit of offense that y’all have.

Reactions: UL_1986 and Deeva
OMG, what a lame take. Wow.
OMG - what a lame reply to my observation. It’s interesting that you didn’t go further - I’ve never known yut fans to go quietly when it has anything to do with a negative take on big blew. I mean, it’s why your trolling on this board - amirite?Here’s your second chance to educate me on which part of it was false.

I’ll hang up and listen.

stupes coaches with a “chip on his shoulder”?? More like he coaches with a tampon string hanging out of his pants. He cries like a schoolyard sissy. The funniest thing is when that “chip on the players’ shoulders” boomerangs back on Porky and his staff - and they get in yut coaches’ faces or, walk out of a huddle. That’s good stuff.

Reactions: Cue Card and Deeva

Interestingly I don’t see players of top programs behave like that. Maybe because when they even get close to crossing a line like that, they get ripped by the HC and taken out.

And I wasn’t coming up with something, I was making an observation based on actual events. If you think that having multiple players ejected for putting their hands on referees in a 10 game span is acceptable - you’re in the minority. In fact, I’d bet you there aren’t 5 other D1 programs nationally that have had even one player ejected for getting physical with officials.

Reactions: gocds
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT