ADVERTISEMENT

***Game Thread/Predictions

I'm no sunshine pumper but maybe you should give it a rest. Your relentless negativity regarding people far more talented than yourself is annoying as hell.
Its sarcasm ghost.
I need to include that in the post.
I do believe a few.players are.killing us though

I rewound the play. His left foot was turned at a 90 degree left angle, instead of straight in from of him. Best wishes for a full recovery.

Reactions: rockycard
Well I think it boils down to if our guys want to work for a bowl bid or are just not into it enough to achieve it.

Down 19-17 and emotions are starting to show on both sides but there's really no excuse for how poorly we played for the majority of that half.

At this point I just hope we can come out in the 2nd half and take the lead opening drive with 3 or a TD because we don't need WF gaining confidence any more than they already have.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Well I think it boils down to if our guys want to work for a bowl bid or are just not into it enough to achieve it.

Down 19-17 and emotions are starting to show on both sides but there's really no excuse for how poorly we played for the majority of that half.

At this point I just hope we can come out in the 2nd half and take the lead opening drive with 3 or a TD because we don't need WF gaining confidence any more than they already have.
It is definitely a full blown fight now!

Interested to see how much fight we show.
Our season depends on it.

Our Guys need to watch how Jamari Staples plays on offense and how Keith Kelsey plays defense and take note. They bring it every play without bringing phony attention to themselves.

Us going shotgun inside of our own redzone is not a good coaching decision.
Perhaps not - then he should have put RB in because under center isn't Lamar's gig. Regardless, that safety is all on LJ - he had a safety valve in the left flat it could have thrown it away but, he thought he could slip that guy.

Nice answer in the next drive though.

I just don't know if we can move it methodically down the field. Did Radcliff suit up tonight? I guess he is this year's Dom Brown.

Somebody needs to hit a big play we just can't move the chains on these guys.

We are living in their backfield all game then all of a sudden we get zero push on 3 straight pass attempts with the ball on the 1 inch line. Way to go guys.
agree. When we knew they had to pass, we back up in coverage instead of forcing that kid to make a bad decision

Our offense is just brutal. Nothing is working. The defense will have to win this game for us if we're going to win. Got to wonder where Kyle Bolin is huh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT