ADVERTISEMENT

***Game Thread/Predictions

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
Hoping the Cards can even their record to 4-4 tonight.

Going to give the Cards a 24-10 win tonight, but it's really hard to be overly confident considering how many of our players treat the ball like it's a grenade.

Hoping the Cards can even their record to 4-4 tonight.

Going to give the Cards a 24-10 win tonight, but it's really hard to be overly confident considering how many of our players treat the ball like it's a grenade.

Yep....LOL! I'll go with 27-13 Cards. 4-4, and on the way to 8-4!

Reactions: Mayoman
BOOOO!!!! I see another defensive struggle.....Cards win 19-7 or 21-10. Either would make me happy. Looking to celebrate Halloween early tonight!!!!! Spooky!

Go Cards......time to chop some of that Forest down tonight.

Louisville- 30
Wake- 10

Conference road wins are rarely easy but it's time this team gets a full game out of both the offense and defense.

I'd be happy with any kind of win. This team clearly needs to just keep plugging away and learning how to win. Let's get to 4-4, and see if we can still get this team to a bowl and get the needed extra practice time.

I would encourage a separate Game Thread for the fans that don't enjoy or like watching our football team this year, so both the positive and negative fans both have their own space for commentary without derailing or highjacking the game thread. There seems to be enough of both mentalities to support separate threads. I nominate this thread to serve as the "positive thinking" game thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cue Card
I would encourage a separate Game Thread for the fans that don't enjoy or like watching our football team this year, so both the positive and negative fans both have their own space for commentary without derailing or highjacking the game thread. There seems to be enough of both mentalities to support separate threads. I nominate this thread to serve as the "positive thinking" game thread.
I certainly appreciate hearing people's opinion but I understand why you posted this.

Criticism is often warranted but I suspect you are referring to the very small group who do nothing but complain and add absolutely ZERO to any thread they participate in.

Go Cards

WF is abysmal offensively but I am still glad to see our D showed up early here tonight. Travon Young picking up right where he left off. The lights are on and he is ready.

Hughley with another horrible snap. The problem is that his replacement Klusman is not as good a blocker as him. Pick your poison is the theme with this O-line

Did I just hear Mack Brown call James quick "one of the best players in the country"? And right after he dropped another pass that hit him in the hands? Hands betrayed him again n the punt coverage - OMG!

Quick needs to focus, he drops a good pass and on the next play and he had the opportunity to down the ball on the 2 yard line and he drops the ball.

Young playing like we expected Fields to play - good news is Fields looks like he may have remembered how good he can be as well.

As Ive said before and will say again. #15 washington is not a d1 corner. He would not start for western.
Id take his jersey and send him on his way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT