ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day

Yes!
Finally time to get the taste of defeat out of our mouths.
Let's give em a sneak peek at what's in store for next season.

Reactions: CardsFirst
Who is this announcer dissing our defense with this sum of the parts nonsense? He's saying we really don't have good defensive players. Screw him!

The first drive of the game was great we really mixed it up. However now we are running 3 yards and a cloud of dust. I wonder if it is running trying to open the passing game or he is just worried about our passing game.

This camera action is awful they are doing more camera action on the press box and graphics.

Great recruiting opportunity being thrown out the window by playing chickenstuff ball. Either you trust Plummer to throw or replace him

Reactions: SpotHogCard
The passes in the flats have not been good the receivers have to turn to catch them. If they were better passes the receivers could catch the passes in stride facing the defense

Reactions: BPGhost
So the announcer wants to thank Barry Sanders for showing up bringing USC some good luck.

What in the world are you punting for there Jesus. Better get out of man coverage too.

Gawdern,I hope we can get some dbs in the portal that know how to look back and find the ball. I don't get how these guys think they can make a play on the ball when they don't know where it is..

Brohm needs to throw the ball now. I can't believe I'm sitting here watching our coach play scared. Plummer has thrown for 3000 yards this season. Now Brohm's worried about him?

Are we ever going to have any games where the announcers don't suck? Was that not pass interference?

Why, WTF ,has CJB gone away from the running game? WHY is Turner in the game when he is no where near as good as Gurrendo?

Reactions: BPGhost
Well, looks like it's going to be a big fat disappointment ladies and gentlemen. USC looks like the confident team. Brohm is going to have a lot of explaining to do.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
Just flat out embarrassing. Thought they’d be humbled after the UK bullshit and losing to a third string FSU qb.

The secondary has been an issue when QB’s get time. QB has all day to throw.

Also Louisville has major issues at receiver. They need to get more speed. They get zero separation.

Well, we have no real receivers with Thrash out and Brohm apparently wanted a fast clock by running the ball.

Don't know why the defense isn't getting more pressure on USC. The team just looks shell-shocked.

Looks like another three game losing to end the season if we don't get our heads out of our asses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT