ADVERTISEMENT

fumbles by Jeremy Smith

beasleythecard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 7, 2007
louisville
I said in the Auburn game, and I say now....
Please take thw uniform away from Jeremy Smith. He is a terrible running back. He fumbles more than a kid in pop warner league.

Take his jersey away please.

Please!

Any coach worth his salt would never allow him to ever run again.

To many fumbles in bad situations.

Please get him off of my team.

Can we do trades in college? How about Jeremy Smith and T Hughley and a scholly for Boom Williams?

I said in the Auburn game, and I say now....
Please take thw uniform away from Jeremy Smith. He is a terrible running back. He fumbles more than a kid in pop warner league.

Take his jersey away please.

Please!

Any coach worth his salt would never allow him to ever run again.

To many fumbles in bad situations.

Please get him off of my team.

So you attack me as a UK fan in another post because I think Pitino should go to ACC Media Day and yet you sit here and say they should remove an athletes jersey because he made a mistake? Pathetic.

Reactions: beasleythecard
So you attack me as a UK fan in another post because I think Pitino should go to ACC Media Day and yet you sit here and say they should remove an athletes jersey because he made a mistake? Pathetic.
Funny, I thought about that as I typed it.

Well first 4 rounds on me.. Lets have a few drinks and talk about it... Seriously apologize because I understand the frustration.

Serious about the drinks.

Aeskentucky@gmail.com

The thing about this team right now - any turnover mistake is incredibly costly - it either directly results in points for the opponent or sets them up in the RZ. It's just the way it is. The #1 and #2 RBs both put it on the ground. The QB chipped in with two turnovers.

Sloppy stuff.

The offense is a mess. I am not impressed with the running backs either but I am not sure there is any running back that could run behind that line. BC wasn't and hasn't let anyone run on them all year. They play a lot of games at the line of scrimmage which for a young line is deadly.

BC is a really good defense. Clemson has apparently figured things out because they have bum rushed BC and Miami so throw that game out against BC out. BC has some pride too they weren't going to let the Clemson game happen again. Louisville had their moments, Smith had a good run to set up a field goal and RB had some nice runs. There were some positives.

With that said they need a major upgrade in speed at the running back position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT