ADVERTISEMENT

FSU loses Q.B. commit to TEXAS

Jul 23, 2014
Texas needed a QB commitment in the worst way and the Horns got a big one on Monday night when Kai Locksley flipped from Florida State to Texas.

Oh boy...

This just in...

"FSU is just a team, a young team. They don't know how to understand it. They're very upset."

Go Cards![/I]

I sure hope the FSU coaching staff calls that kid's high school coach and tells him that they will never recruit from his school again, hell why not the whole county. That'l show 'em who's boss.

And I heard Charley pulled somebody's offer.
laugh.r191677.gif

FSU had 3 QB commitments and have 4 already on scholarship. Very good pickup for Texas but expected.

Does anyone ever lose a recruit and not say "We didn't need him or that we already had three better at that position?

Originally posted by KYSeminole:
FSU had 3 QB commitments and have 4 already on scholarship. Very good pickup for Texas but expected.Believe me, nobody up this way worries about the Noles on NSD. We should all be so lucky!!

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by KYSeminole:
FSU had 3 QB commitments and have 4 already on scholarship. Very good pickup for Texas but expected.
We also have a 5 star 2016 recruit from CA committed who will be moving to FL to play ball for a year before he is a EE ... I wish that kid nothing but the best in TX

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT