ADVERTISEMENT

FSU has looked really good in the Orange Bowl.

YourPublicEnemy

New Poster, Show Me Love
Jul 28, 2016
They have improved a lot since the Louisville blowout.

Is FSU just improved or is Michigan overrated?

Michigan losing 18 senior starters. I don't think we'll be hearing much from them next year. FSU on the other hand... watch out.

Reactions: Louisvillian
They have improved a lot since the Louisville blowout.

Is FSU just improved or is Michigan overrated?
FSU is much improved. Michigan is not overrated. Jabril Peppers did not play. IDK if it would have made a difference, but would not have hurt their cause.

Never call a Derby at the 3/8s pole nor a college FB game at the half. I confess I gave up on VaTech at the half last night and missed a heck of a comeback.

Reactions: Louisvillian
FSU looks good Fisher did a great job getting his team back on track this year after the loss to us. Michigan had a lot of seniors this year so I don't think they were overrated next year might be a different story. It was a great game to watch and I'm glad FSU pulled out the victory.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
FSU and USC were two teams that I don't think many would want to play now.

I saw Michigan lost all three games by a total of five points.

Heck of a game tonight.

Reactions: WKCard
Whew!! What a game!!! I thought we were going to pull away after halftime but Michigan made some adjustments and got back in the game and then we threw the pick six that really changed the course of the game. But I'm proud of the way they fought to the very end and pulled it out.

Good luck today against LSU. I will be pulling for you guys. Go Louisville!!

Reactions: rockycard
That was one of the best games of the season. I don't think my heart could have handled that. Congrats Noles! ACC!!!

Reactions: 65bird
Noles improved. They earned their spot in the OB, then proved why they earned it.

Congrats to FSU

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT