ADVERTISEMENT

Free Board and gutless uahkay fans . . . .

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
I have to wonder why lying, gutless uahkay fans like "2adulters, jauk, jhbuk" and their ilk don't come over here and post their drivel. I do know why as they ban any of us that go over there and tell the truth about UofL football or sports in general. I invite them over for a little "friendly" banter and debate. I've been in "banned hell" ;) on the Liar for a long, long time.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Last edited:
I have to wonder why lying, gutless uahkay fans like "2adulters, jack, jhbuk" and their ilk don't come over here and post their drivel. I do know why as they ban any of us that go over there and tell the truth about UofL football or sports in general. I invite them over for a little "friendly" banter and debate. I've been in "banned hell" ;) on the Liar for a long, long time.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Why be consumed with their level of idiocy? I'm pretty happy they don't infect their level of stupid on this board. That's a whole new level of stupid which is more than difficult to combat. It's impossible. It doesn't matter how well you present the facts to them, they can't see anything but UofK blue no matter what. It's a lost argument way before it ever begins.

Why summon the demons? Might as well say "Bloody Mary" or "Candy Man" in the mirror three times. Pretty sure most of those mouth breathers are banned here, as well.
There can be amusement found at their sites, way beyond whatever smack or reality we could administer. Their saltiness these days is of Epic proportions. The insistence that their guys are not only equally if not more talented is one of my favorite shibboleths over there. They have maintained this for so long, it has become their version of fact, lol.

They resent that UofL will take in some wayward souls as transfers, and they are beside themselves that they do not, lol. Overlooking the fact that we vet these people - and probably at the top - as well as the wild numbers of gentlemen athletes they become - matters not at all. They need the version of Thug U they delude themselves with while, meanwhile, far outstripping us for actual arrest records between the teams. Of course, it was this way in the past as well - while our guys were learning football, theirs were luring 12 year olds onto porches fested with naked linemen, lol. Now, of course, it is institutional abhorrence - they are the better institution in spite of our $2.2 billion spent since 2002 on campus and research facilities, raised in spite of a jealous, UK-centered legislature. The absolutely incredible ability of UofL Athletics to raise funds for capital projects - the Space Age results, architecturally - and fan-friendly amenities provided to enhance the fan experience are opaque and foreign to their way of life. All that separates them form being our NC-Charlotte or EKU is Calipari and Worldwide Wes now. Once they leave the outhouse of expectations down there, the UK athletic world officially busts its guts. It will get ugly.

That they yearn for a return to "the way things wuz" is the prevailing message they deliver on a routine, regular basis. That train left the station in 1970 with Denny's hire. Everything since that time is some 10 year old boy with his finger in a hole in the dyke. (So to speak, lol)

Welcome to the Hoover Dam.

Their holier than thou comments about "doing things the right way" take the cake. They would never hire a coach like CBP, they do things the right way. They don't take transfers. Check the roster. How many times have they been nailed by the NCAA? What a bunch of jealous morons over on their board.

Reactions: zipp and Senore2006
Senore you left out the part about the astonishingly low education and overall poor intelligence level of the blueneck fan base that attributes a great deal to their delusions and inaccuracies. I conclude that it has a lot to do with them being a state school and not a commuter school like us line-bearded thuggish city folk. We tend to have more fans who actually attended the school that we cheer for. They tend to skip school and go straight to a lot of heavy mouth breathing and poor hygiene.

Last edited:
Any of you guys are welcome to post over there as long as you agree UK is great and does things the right way and UL is lucky to share the same state as the Cats. Except for me I got banned for calling Grover out on some of his over the top thinly veiled racist comments.

Reactions: zipp and gocds
Any of you guys are welcome to post over there as long as you agree UK is great and does things the right way and UL is lucky to share the same state as the Cats. Except for me I got banned for calling Grover out on some of his over the top thinly veiled racist comments.
LMAO!! You said "thinly veiled"!! Maybe you actually are a UK fan, lol.

Cantmissprospect tells me everything I need to know about them. He is one of my favorite posters on the forum.

Reactions: zipp
I $hit you not, they were discussing whether decommit Mac Jones might come back into the fold from Bama. The mental midget jauk couldn't understand why he wouldn't because the coaching he'll get at UK is on par to what he will get at Alabama. Is that guy sane?

I $hit you not, they were discussing whether decommit Mac Jones might come back into the fold from Bama. The mental midget jauk couldn't understand why he wouldn't because the coaching he'll get at UK is on par to what he will get at Alabama. Is that guy sane?
It doesn't make sense to me either. Look how coach Stoops has developed QB's. Plus now you have Gran with all the ones he has put in the league. Just read about preseason practices anybody with two eyes can see Barker is already the best the SEC has.

There can be amusement found at their sites, way beyond whatever smack or reality we could administer. Their saltiness these days is of Epic proportions. The insistence that their guys are not only equally if not more talented is one of my favorite shibboleths over there. They have maintained this for so long, it has become their version of fact, lol.

They resent that UofL will take in some wayward souls as transfers, and they are beside themselves that they do not, lol. Overlooking the fact that we vet these people - and probably at the top - as well as the wild numbers of gentlemen athletes they become - matters not at all. They need the version of Thug U they delude themselves with while, meanwhile, far outstripping us for actual arrest records between the teams. Of course, it was this way in the past as well - while our guys were learning football, theirs were luring 12 year olds onto porches fested with naked linemen, lol. Now, of course, it is institutional abhorrence - they are the better institution in spite of our $2.2 billion spent since 2002 on campus and research facilities, raised in spite of a jealous, UK-centered legislature. The absolutely incredible ability of UofL Athletics to raise funds for capital projects - the Space Age results, architecturally - and fan-friendly amenities provided to enhance the fan experience are opaque and foreign to their way of life. All that separates them form being our NC-Charlotte or EKU is Calipari and Worldwide Wes now. Once they leave the outhouse of expectations down there, the UK athletic world officially busts its guts. It will get ugly.

That they yearn for a return to "the way things wuz" is the prevailing message they deliver on a routine, regular basis. That train left the station in 1970 with Denny's hire. Everything since that time is some 10 year old boy with his finger in a hole in the dyke. (So to speak, lol)

Welcome to the Hoover Dam.
Have u crossed rhe "burning sands" lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT