ADVERTISEMENT

Four star RB from Frankfort flips from UK to...

You mean like beating 3 ranked teams(current top 10 team on the road) and finishing with the same record and going to the same bowl you went in your best season against a Power Conference schedule with the best player in NCAA history as your QB? You mean a good season like that....?

When you put 2 seasons back to back together come back and talk
your trash. Until then leave and go back to your kitty litter. You have
never been nor will you ever be relevant in Football. And thats with all
that $ec welfare money.

Tennessee lead 24-0. Yeah, you should’ve won that, won it real big.
This is why I love coming on to a Rival team board because I have to clarify every post or the wolves will pounce.

It's a game we should have won as in...yes we got whipped...but it's a game we were favored against a team we probably had more talent than....but those games happen. We did not deserve to win based on how we played...but again it was a game against a lesser opponent that was there and we laid an egg. No excuses.

This is why I love coming on to a Rival team board because I have to clarify every post or the wolves will pounce.

It's a game we should have won as in...yes we got whipped...but it's a game we were favored against a team we probably had more talent than....but those games happen. We did not deserve to win based on how we played...but again it was a game against a lesser opponent that was there and we laid an egg. No excuses.

Yawn....why are you here?

that $ec welfare money.
Stoops was never gonna beat Louisville ever...I was told by you guys

Stoops would always choke down the stretch and we'd never make a bowl under him because he's fat....I was told by you guys

Kentucky would never have a winning SEC record...I was told by you guys

Kentucky could only win when the SEC East has 1 good team....I was told by you guys

Kentucky would never win more than 7 games....I was told by you guys

Florida would always beat us...I was told by you guys

Yeah UK beat Florida...but this Florida team may have been there worst ever and probably wouldn't make a bowl game...I was told by you guys

And now....you guys say that we are what we've always been and we will go back to what we always are next year....I'm just gonna say that going by your predictions...it will probably go the other way and I feel a lot better now!

Drop the “lesser opponent” BS, please. If UK played that Tennessee team late in the season 10 times, they’d be fortunate to win 5.

Save that for the close wins you guys had against Central Michigan, Middle Tennessee and Vandy.

Coping mechanisms are for losers.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Drop the “lesser opponent” BS, please. If UK played that Tennessee team late in the season 10 times, they’d be fortunate to win 5.

Save that for the close wins you guys had against Central Michigan, Middle Tennessee and Vandy.

And you can play the "how close you are" with close games all day. We get one stop against Ole Miss....and we cover a wide receiver against Florida...9 wins were there for the taking last year. Of course...we won some tight games too that year that could've cost us bowl eligibility.

I mean the road to 9 wins is always tough. Heck...Notre Dame struggled to hold off Vandy, so that's no really concerning to me. Vanderbilt is a solid team, 5 of their 6 losses were to teams that are currently ranked.

The 2012 Louisville Cardinals were a great example. They had some close calls with some very bad teams(even lost 1), but they fought through to finish strong in the Sugar Bowl!

The real test will be our bowl game. New Year's Day bowl against the #12 team in the nation. Add that to wins over the current #10(on the road), #18, and #23(on the road)....that would be a 10-3 season against a tough schedule with some really high quality wins. Not just running up wins against a trash schedule.

Congrats on having your best season since the Korean War. How UK of you to completely miss the point by doing what you’re kind always do... compare your team to Louisville.

His point was pretty simple. UK fans are mostly a$$holes, especially when their teams have even moderate success. And for good programs, your once in a millennium season would be considered average.

Savor the flavor of being a participant in the SEC Fifth Place Bowl. When you get back from Orlando, stop by and we’ll let you see our Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl and Fiesta Bowl rings.

Good example, Mark Richt was fired for going 9-3 at Georgia.

And you can play the "how close you are" with close games all day. We get one stop against Ole Miss....and we cover a wide receiver against Florida...9 wins were there for the taking last year. Of course...we won some tight games too that year that could've cost us bowl eligibility.

I mean the road to 9 wins is always tough. Heck...Notre Dame struggled to hold off Vandy, so that's no really concerning to me. Vanderbilt is a solid team, 5 of their 6 losses were to teams that are currently ranked.

The 2012 Louisville Cardinals were a great example. They had some close calls with some very bad teams(even lost 1), but they fought through to finish strong in the Sugar Bowl!

The real test will be our bowl game. New Year's Day bowl against the #12 team in the nation. Add that to wins over the current #10(on the road), #18, and #23(on the road)....that would be a 10-3 season against a tough schedule with some really high quality wins. Not just running up wins against a trash schedule.

Thanks for explaining Ky’s whole season in just 4 short paragraphs.

I’ll say again, who cares. :rolleyes:

Reactions: genowe
Good example, Mark Richt was fired for going 9-3 at Georgia.
9-3 seasons come in all different forms. Reactions are all different.

Kentucky is ecstatic to go 9-3
Nebraska fired Frank Solich after going 9-3
Georgia fired Mark Richt after going 9-3
Louisville gave Bobby Petrino an extension after a 7-5 regular season

It's all about expectations.

Thanks for explaining Ky’s whole season in just 4 short paragraphs.

I’ll say again, who cares. :rolleyes:
Well obviously the post I responded to was about UK's regular season. I had a different opinion than the post I responded to about our season...so I disagreed!

And this is a thread about UK football on a Louisville board where the first 13 posts were by UofL fans....so obviously some UofL fans care!

9-3 seasons come in all different forms. Reactions are all different.

Kentucky is ecstatic to go 9-3
Nebraska fired Frank Solich after going 9-3
Georgia fired Mark Richt after going 9-3
Louisville gave Bobby Petrino an extension after a 7-5 regular season

It's all about expectations.

True, and few expect much from Porky.

Well obviously the post I responded to was about UK's regular season. I had a different opinion than the post I responded to about our season...so I disagreed!

And this is a thread about UK football on a Louisville board where the first 13 posts were by UofL fans....so obviously some UofL fans care!

I think it more about Nebraska football....LOL

A mediocre football team goes to at least a 6-6 bowl every year and that is literally mediocre. You clowns just started even doing that and still have yet to win any of your meaningless bowls.

Stoops was never gonna beat Louisville ever...I was told by you guys

Stoops would always choke down the stretch and we'd never make a bowl under him because he's fat....I was told by you guys

Kentucky would never have a winning SEC record...I was told by you guys

Kentucky could only win when the SEC East has 1 good team....I was told by you guys

Kentucky would never win more than 7 games....I was told by you guys

Florida would always beat us...I was told by you guys

Yeah UK beat Florida...but this Florida team may have been there worst ever and probably wouldn't make a bowl game...I was told by you guys

And now....you guys say that we are what we've always been and we will go back to what we always are next year....I'm just gonna say that going by your predictions...it will probably go the other way and I feel a lot better now!

ahhhh.. so its validation you need, I see now. Little sad tbh. I'd think you get that from the circle jerk that is the UK boards

Reactions: CommodoreCard
A mediocre football team goes to at least a 6-6 bowl every year and that is literally mediocre. You clowns just started even doing that and still have yet to win any of your meaningless bowls.
Just getting to the bowl is the goal. Two years ago Mitch gave the team rings for losing. So regardless, they get rings.

Congrats on having your best season since the Korean War. How UK of you to completely miss the point by doing what you’re kind always do... compare your team to Louisville.

His point was pretty simple. UK fans are mostly a$$holes, especially when their teams have even moderate success. And for good programs, your once in a millennium season would be considered average.

Savor the flavor of being a participant in the SEC Fifth Place Bowl. When you get back from Orlando, stop by and we’ll let you see our Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl and Fiesta Bowl rings.
Uh, the 77 and 78 teams would have cleaned these guys' clocks. Other than that, you are spot on.

That was one that could've went either way....I mean we did hold them without a first down the ENTIRE 2nd half. I mean we did get fortunate the last 5 minutes...but at the same time they didn't deserve to win either not getting a 2nd half first down.

Luck kind of has to happen on the road to get a W. Beating a top 25 team on the road is a hard thing to do....

The least impressive 9-3 in P5 history. Big comeback win against a 2 win CMU team, 14-7 stomping of juggernaut Vanderbilt, 24-7 loss to 5-7 Tennessee, a gimme game by the refs against an average Missouri team. And this is the best Kentucky team in 42 years? lol

Reactions: Louisvillian
The least impressive 9-3 in P5 history. Big comeback win against a 2 win CMU team, 14-7 stomping of juggernaut Vanderbilt, 24-7 loss to 5-7 Tennessee, a gimme game by the refs against an average Missouri team. And this is the best Kentucky team in 42 years? lol
Our 9-3 is better than your 9-3 from 2016. Our 9-3 is better than your 10-2 Sugar Bowl regular season. I can do it line by line why if you'd like...

If the goal was to bore me with the same ole' talking points, so I won't post here...it's starting to work. Zipp provides the best arguments over here, he's a very worth adversary.

Our 9-3 is better than your 9-3 from 2016. Our 9-3 is better than your 10-2 Sugar Bowl regular season. I can do it line by line why if you'd like...

If the goal was to bore me with the same ole' talking points, so I won't post here...it's starting to work. Zipp provides the best arguments over here, he's a very worth adversary.
You’re bored because you are a boring person. How many ways can you describe a boring but better than average team having a season that no one outside of this state will ever remember?

Let us know when your team is on the cover of Sports Illustrated during the regular season for something other than massive recruiting violations in another sport.

Just curious...has uk ever lost an in state recruit to Nebraska before?

How does that even happen after their best record in what....40 years?

Amazing. Frost must be cheating!;)o_O Stoops will expose him...wait an see.:oops::rolleyes:

You’re bored because you are a boring person. How many ways can you describe a boring but better than average team having a season that no one outside of this state will ever remember?

Let us know when your team is on the cover of Sports Illustrated during the regular season for something other than massive recruiting violations in another sport.
Ok, so you concede we were better team...but you'll take Sports Illustrated covers as your banner. Got it!

that $ec welfare money.

So do you consider UL relevant? You had some nice records played in BCS Bowls while playing in subpar conferences, but since your move to the ACC what have you accomplished? You are a .500 team in a power 5 conference.

I freely admit that UK has to sustain their success. Will we be 9-3 every year, probably not going to happen. I do feel that 7 or 8 wins, and the occasion 9 or 10 is something we can probably hope for. The SEC is tough, just as UL is finding out playing ACC teams week in and week out tests your depth.

Ok, so you concede we were better team...but you'll take Sports Illustrated covers as your banner. Got it!
Actually we like our Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl and Fiesta Bowl champion banners too.

Your regular season Conference 5th place champs were spectacular for sure.

So do you consider UL relevant? You had some nice records played in BCS Bowls while playing in subpar conferences, but since your move to the ACC what have you accomplished? You are a .500 team in a power 5 conference.

I freely admit that UK has to sustain their success. Will we be 9-3 every year, probably not going to happen. I do feel that 7 or 8 wins, and the occasion 9 or 10 is something we can probably hope for. The SEC is tough, just as UL is finding out playing ACC teams week in and week out tests your depth.
We at least will never use our Conference as an excuse which UK fans have done for 40+ years. Whatever poisoned the locker room of our 2016 team is now gone. They were kicking ACC teams ass that whole year. The only conference loss UofL had was to the eventual National Champions on the last play of the game in Death Valley. Ask FSU (63-20) and NC State (54-14).

Louisville’s 2006 team was the best team this state has seen since the face mask was invented. They never get the credit they deserve.

Reactions: earsky
We at least will never use our Conference as an excuse which UK fans have done for 40+ years. Whatever poisoned the locker room of our 2016 team is now gone. They were kicking ACC teams ass that whole year. The only conference loss UofL had was to the eventual National Champions on the last play of the game in Death Valley. Ask FSU (63-20) and NC State (54-14).

Louisville’s 2006 team was the best team this state has seen since the face mask was invented. They never get the credit they deserve.
I'll never diss your 2006 team. That's one of the most impressive teams I've ever seen. And that was probably the best year of the Big Least.

Conference isn't an excuse...it is what it is....

We played 5 teams that ended the year in the CFP top 25. Went 3-2 in those games. 3 of those games were on the road. But...like in 2012 you all did not play a single ranked team and got a Sugar bowl bid....I dare to say this team could've easily made the Sugar Bowl against that schedule and probably go 12-0.

The 1978 Mildcat team was awful. I should have said ‘the best UK team not on probation for cheating’ since the Korean War.
Sorry about that. I should have said '76 and '77 teams. I was 40+ years ago and I quit following them once the Pipe was hired here. They have seldom appeared on my radar (other than game day) since.

Reactions: Louisvillian

Close WINS
Winning is winning the record is W’s vs L’s same for every team

I seen this coming weeks ago, I don’t blame the kid who’d want to play in the offense as a RB / Slot back, Stoops and Gran really crapped the bed this year, you may not see it in wins and losses so much right now but it’s coming especially with Satterfield kids are gonna want to play for him
Frost's explosive offense scored 28.6ppg in one of the worst divisions in CFB. Kentucky's terrible offense scored 24.6ppg in the 2nd best division in CFB. These idiot kids will believe anything.

And louisville hiring satterfield changes nothing for UK in recruiting.

Here’s the funny thing. Those idiots have multiple threads discussing UofL’s recruiting issues for weeks. Nice to see karma bite them on their big, fat asses.
While you crow about nebraska we took two of the top recruits in Louisville in the past week.

The thing that I don't get with Louisville area players going to UK is 75 to 80 percent of the fans watching them play hate, may not be a strong enough, the city of Louisville. These kids are saying yeah I want to play for a fanbase that can't stand my hometown. I get kids from Louisville leaving to go out of state, but not to UK.
50% of Jefferson County is UK fans. Your post makes 0 sense.

Good post except for the “should have beaten Tennessee” statement. That was a 24-7 thorough beating by the Vols.

Next years UK-UofL game should be fun. Looking forward to defending our home turf at Commonwealth Stadium.
The game next year will be worse than the 56-10 obliteration this year. My guess is 63-3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT