ADVERTISEMENT

Four star RB from Frankfort flips from UK to...

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Nebraska. He committed to UK just weeks ago. Had a big show at his high school about it and everything. This is the same kid who would have likely reconsidered Louisville had, ugh, I can't even say his name, chosen the HC job.

Scott Frost got things turned around at Nebraska towards the end of the season, so that’s understandable.

To be honest, he’d probably love to play in Coach Satterfield’s offense even more than JB’s. Guys like him will be flocking to come here after Satterfield is here a year or so and gets the exposure Brohm has gotten this year at Purdue.

Scott Frost got things turned around at Nebraska towards the end of the season, so that’s understandable.

To be honest, he’d probably love to play in Coach Satterfield’s offense even more than JB’s. Guys like him will be flocking to come here after Satterfield is here a year or so and gets the exposure Brohm has gotten this year at Purdue.

This might be unpopular thing to say, but over time I think will find were better off with CSS over JB.

But they. have arrived a threat to Alabama a beast in the SEC East so they beleive. Stoops got the state of kentucky on lock etc . Kid was smart he wanted to win Mr.Football but play at Neb so best way to do that was commit to Uk win it. Then decommitt love it.

Kid must have read Kash ‘Destiny’ Daniels’ comments on how bad UK fans were in supporting this year’s once in a millennium 5th place SEC team.

I found it interesting listening to Tyra yesterday, albeit fairly long-winded, he eluded to the fact that he had interest in Satterfield once he fired CBP. Few things to consider, UL fans would have lost their *&^%$ if he didnt offer Brohm. He did, no-go, and he got either option 1 or 1A depending on who you ask. Very interested to see how this plays out after 2 seasons and we, hopefully, have a program on the rise back to winning 8-9+ games and Purdue's coach holding a presser as the next coach at OSU or for the Dallas Cowboys. Only time will tell!

Last edited:
I found it interesting listening to Tyra yesterday, albeit fairly long-winded, he eluded to the fact that he had interest in Satterfield once he fired CBP. Few things to consider, UL fans would have lost their *&^%$ if he didnt offer Brohm. He did, no-go, and he got either option 1 or 1A depending on who you ask. Very interested to see how this plays out after 2 seasons and we, hopefully, have a program on the rise back to winning 8-9+ games and Purdue's coach holding a presser as the next coach at OSU or for the Dallas Cowboys. Only time wil tell!
Brohm will do just enough too stay at Purdue for good while .OSU Day will be really good their.

Nebraska. He committed to UK just weeks ago. Had a big show at his high school about it and everything. This is the same kid who would have likely reconsidered Louisville had, ugh, I can't even say his name, chosen the HC job.
I seen this coming weeks ago, I don’t blame the kid who’d want to play in the offense as a RB / Slot back, Stoops and Gran really crapped the bed this year, you may not see it in wins and losses so much right now but it’s coming especially with Satterfield kids are gonna want to play for him

But they. have arrived a threat to Alabama a beast in the SEC East so they beleive. Stoops got the state of kentucky on lock etc . Kid was smart he wanted to win Mr.Football but play at Neb so best way to do that was commit to Uk win it. Then decommitt love it.
Oh dude.....they are comical . They are over there talking sh to Nebraska fans on their board. They act like they won the damn championship because they are going bowling. Still haven't won a bowl under Poops. Those dumb asses have one decent year and don't know how to handle themselves.

They will suck again next year. Biggest bunch of idiots I've seen in a long time. One poster made a list of program builders and his list was something like Saban, Spurrier, Fischer, Sweeny....and wait for it....Stoops and Cal.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Brohm will do just enough too stay at Purdue for good while .OSU Day will be really good their.
He will hover around 6-7 wins maybe an occasional 8 win season while making 6 mil a year . Petrino almost always had 8 wins except this year obviously and we didn't break the bank while doing it. Good for Jeff, really. It does pay to be a good person in life

Reactions: zipp and Cue Card
Oh dude.....they are comical . They are over there talking sh to Nebraska fans on their board. They act like they won the damn championship because they are going bowling. Still haven't won a bowl under Poops. Those dumb asses have one decent year and don't know how to handle themselves.

They will suck again next year. Biggest bunch of idiots I've seen in a long time. One poster made a list of program builders and his list was something like Saban, Spurrier, Fischer, Sweeny....and wait for it....Stoops and Cal.
The funniest thing i read on them was when Myer stated he was retiring and it was immediately noted that Day would take over. Those clowns started saying give stoops a extension cause they know for sure OSU was wanting Stoops to be meyers replacement LOL. They are really thinking they have done something geez you still didn't win the East

The funniest thing i read on them was when Myer stated he was retiring and it was immediately noted that Day would take over. Those clowns started saying give stoops a extension cause they know for sure OSU was wanting Stoops to be meyers replacement LOL. They are really thinking they have done something geez you still didn't win the East
Stoops's name has literally never came up in any coaching opening, ever . At least not Mark

SMH those inbreds are trying to go tot to toe with Neb fans on twitter debatting FB history. Neb of course is destroying them along with Jones he has nothing too say can't!! I love it

Replying to @KySportsRadio
Hey, I don’t see KU on here. Can you help a brotha out?!?!

DtrcLR9V4AAsz5P.jpg

Stoops's name has literally never came up in any coaching opening, ever . At least not Mark
I know - right? I just don’t understand it either. I mean what program wouldn’t give their left one to hire the architect of the 7 year rebuild?

Six steps sideways, one step forward followed by a giant step back. The coaching version of the John Wall dance.

Lol ha ha ha lol. That’s why so many have come trying to steal Stoops. Lol lol haha

Ventrured over to their filthy board.

No suprise, theyre bashing Wandale, Nebraska and even brought up UofL for no reason.

Thats why he flipped because 95% of their fan base is trash.

Wishing ill on a teenager because he didnt want to come to your school. Pathetic.

Last edited:
The thing that I don't get with Louisville area players going to UK is 75 to 80 percent of the fans watching them play hate, may not be a strong enough, the city of Louisville. These kids are saying yeah I want to play for a fanbase that can't stand my hometown. I get kids from Louisville leaving to go out of state, but not to UK.

The thing that I don't get with Louisville area players going to UK is 75 to 80 percent of the fans watching them play hate, may not be a strong enough, the city of Louisville. These kids are saying yeah I want to play for a fanbase that can't stand my hometown. I get kids from Louisville leaving to go out of state, but not to UK.
Easier to rationalize when you understand that the hate is borne out of pure jealousy and the self loathing that comes with needing someone else to provide for your continued quality of life.

They are this gross with an average season... can you imagine them if they had a good season?
You mean like beating 3 ranked teams(current top 10 team on the road) and finishing with the same record and going to the same bowl you went in your best season against a Power Conference schedule with the best player in NCAA history as your QB? You mean a good season like that....?

I had two daughters graduate from UK and cause of their arrogant fan base I couldn’t pull for them if they played Isis!

You mean like beating 3 ranked teams(current top 10 team on the road) and finishing with the same record and going to the same bowl you went in your best season against a Power Conference schedule with the best player in NCAA history as your QB? You mean a good season like that....?
Congrats GeorgetownCard, hook, line, and sinker, actually up to the gills .

Well you can pretty much debunk that moving forward the local Louisville High school coahes have all pretty much sateted CBP completely stopped recruiting local for some reason. The last coach they said that showed a serious interest was Grantham . Brohm and UK knew this so they have taken advantage of U of L's ineptness. But if Satterfield does as he says Louisville will gain that pipelone back pretty fast. And to be honest some players might get D1 offers to certain schools they cant turn down as some might just want to experience leaving home totally understandable. Like the Robey kid who got a scholly to Florida, hate too say if i had a son who got a choice to one of the more prestigious FB schools i probably tell him to go their. BB totally different on that one that be Cards over any body!

Congrats on having your best season since the Korean War. How UK of you to completely miss the point by doing what you’re kind always do... compare your team to Louisville.

His point was pretty simple. UK fans are mostly a$$holes, especially when their teams have even moderate success. And for good programs, your once in a millennium season would be considered average.

Savor the flavor of being a participant in the SEC Fifth Place Bowl. When you get back from Orlando, stop by and we’ll let you see our Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl and Fiesta Bowl rings.

Congrats on having your best season since the Korean War. How UK of you to completely miss the point by doing what you’re kind always do... compare your team to Louisville.

His point was pretty simple. UK fans are mostly a$$holes, especially when their teams have even moderate success. And for good programs, your once in a millennium season would be considered average.

Savor the flavor of being a participant in the SEC Fifth Place Bowl. When you get back from Orlando, stop by and we’ll let you see our Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl and Fiesta Bowl rings.
Just glad to being going to bowl! I'm not too hard to please. We went 5 years w/o a bowl and to get a New Year's Day Bowl is fine with me. We lost a game we shouldn't in Knoxville...but hey pretty much almost every team ever loses a game they shouldn't...(even Ohio State 2014 Champs lost to a 6-6 Virginia Tech at home).

I'm also happy we will be putting our guys in the NFL to get draft and bring generational wealth to their families. Wins and losses are important, but their lives after the blue and white are what is most important!

Just glad to being going to bowl! I'm not too hard to please. We went 5 years w/o a bowl and to get a New Year's Day Bowl is fine with me. We lost a game we shouldn't in Knoxville...but hey pretty much almost every team ever loses a game they shouldn't...(even Ohio State 2014 Champs lost to a 6-6 Virginia Tech at home).

I'm also happy we will be putting our guys in the NFL to get draft and bring generational wealth to their families. Wins and losses are important, but their lives after the blue and white are what is most important!
Good post except for the “should have beaten Tennessee” statement. That was a 24-7 thorough beating by the Vols.

Next years UK-UofL game should be fun. Looking forward to defending our home turf at Commonwealth Stadium.

Reactions: BPGhost

And you also won a game you should not have Missouri yall seem to forget that one.

And you also won a game you should not have Missouri yall seem to forget that one.
That was one that could've went either way....I mean we did hold them without a first down the ENTIRE 2nd half. I mean we did get fortunate the last 5 minutes...but at the same time they didn't deserve to win either not getting a 2nd half first down.

Luck kind of has to happen on the road to get a W. Beating a top 25 team on the road is a hard thing to do....

Tennessee lead 24-0. Yeah, you should’ve won that, won it real big.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT