ADVERTISEMENT

Four-star Mac Jones flips from Kentucky to Alabama

Let's see how they turn this around to they didn't really want him anyway.
They are well beyond tears over there. What we should do, as a psychological study, is to predict the compensating statements, lol.

UofL will be a big part, ha ha, somehow.

"We didn't want him anyway, if he has no character." (one of their favorite lines as a top ten arrest center and truly the most ludicrous piece of conventional wisdom in the galaxy)

"It.s OK. Barker is going to make Alabubba pay and Towels will beat UofL badly."

Reactions: n4cer2ad
You got to hand it to Jauk though. He can fit his narrative to any situation. According to him, Jones only flipped because Alabama can offer a higher Cost of living payment than UK. I'm sure that extra grand was weighing heavily on Jones' mind.

You got to hand it to Jauk though. He can fit his narrative to any situation. According to him, Jones only flipped because Alabama can offer a higher Cost of living payment than UK. I'm sure that extra grand was weighing heavily on Jones' mind.

I had to laugh at that also, saw one say they hope he has career ending injury. They are having a total melt down.

I would love it if someone could show how the cost of living in Alabama was that much higher than in Lexington.

Reactions: n4cer2ad
1/2 are hoping he breaks his leg and 1/2 are saying it doesn't matter because they have Gunner Hoak in waiting

I would love it if someone could show how the cost of living in Alabama was that much higher than in Lexington.
He is saying the Cost of Living stipend that Bama gives its players is higher than at UK. UofL's COL is one of the highest at over $5,000 a year.

So glad Louisville fans don't flip out when a HS Recruit decommits...we just lost a RB to Auburn yet no whining from us. We understand the game...never put our hopes in the system of stars and wait until NSD & when they enroll in the Summer.

Reactions: CardFanBudMan
So glad Louisville fans don't flip out when a HS Recruit decommits...we just lost a RB to Auburn yet no whining from us. We understand the game...never put our hopes in the system of stars and wait until NSD & when they enroll in the Summer.

We lost a commit? Well....

F"m in the A. What a two faced sack of sh!t. F him and F him hard. What a ginormous stink filled piece of excrement. Eat a phat pile of diarrhea.

Loser

ALL IN YOUR FACE,

An actual post from The Lair. SMDH. :eek:

UK will be better off in the long run. I never thought he was that good anyway, he's a runt. I only want men who are 100% committed to the cause on my team. Better hope Big Matt or Kash doesn't get a hold of him during the Bama game.

UK will be better off in the long run. I never thought he was that good anyway, he's a runt. I only want men who are 100% committed to the cause on my team. Better hope Big Matt or Kash doesn't get a hold of him during the Bama game.
One of those two will have to get off the juice before playing college ball, and unless he's a Big Mac, he is safe from the other.

One of those two will have to get off the juice before playing college ball, and unless he's a Big Mac, he is safe from the other.
Kash is just country strong. He don't need that junk. There is a reason everybody wanted him. I just hope he's not a one and done. Matt is just big boned . He will be first round after one more year of Stoops coaching. If you can't see how much better he has got in just 2 short years with Stoops you don't know football.

Kash is just country strong. He don't need that junk. There is a reason everybody wanted him. I just hope he's not a one and done. Matt is just big boned . He will be first round after one more year of Stoops coaching. If you can't see how much better he has got in just 2 short years with Stoops you don't know football.

Can't be serious....LMBO!!!

Matt might eat him.

What's ironic is that the kid may have flipped back before NSD. Happens all the time during recruitment. But these comments (and that post from a UK coach) probably burned the bridges at this point. Their own worst enemy.

Reactions: cantmissprospect
What's ironic is that the kid may have flipped back before NSD. Happens all the time during recruitment. But these comments (and that post from a UK coach) probably burned the bridges at this point. Their own worst enemy.
Exactly - it's not over until its over. Why would the kid want to be 3rd string at Alabama when he can come to Kentucky and have a street named after him? Its not over until the fat lady sings and I'm not talking about Mr. Elam.

Exactly - it's not over until its over. Why would the kid want to be 3rd string at Alabama when he can come to Kentucky and have a street named after him? Its not over until the fat lady sings and I'm not talking about Mr. Elam.

Oh hell I'm a little slow today. I finally "get it" . . . you're really a UofL fan attempting to be funny. "Big" Matt won't get his hands on anyone because he only makes a tackle when a runner falls down and he plants his rather huge ass on top of him. :p

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Does this mean their recruiting class is falling apart? I thought I heard that Mac Jones was recruiting most of their guys in this class.

LPT Football: No one was saying that...

Reactions: Mayoman
That should tell you something about Louisville vs Kentucky. Bama wanted Jawon Pass. He stuck with Louisville. Bama wanted Mac Jones. He flipped to Bama. A huge part of it is Pass wants to be developed by Bobby Petrino. Jones at Kentucky would be being developed by Darin Henshaw.

Like Big Fatt Matt could catch him

Does this mean their recruiting class is falling apart? I thought I heard that Mac Jones was recruiting most of their guys in this class.

LPT Football: No one was saying that...
You shouldn't be concerned about Stoops recruiting. He will find another man out of Ohio , just as good, who is proud to wear the blue.I wouldn't be surprised to learn Stoop pulled Jones scholly because he found better talent.

Oh hell I'm a little slow today. I finally "get it" . . . you're really a UofL fan attempting to be funny. "Big" Matt won't get his hands on anyone because he only makes a tackle when a runner falls down and he plants his rather huge ass on top of him. :p

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
Big Matt is the man. Takes triple teams to slow him down. There is a reason Saban flew his private plane to E-town .

In all seriousness, if I were a recruit considering playing for that disgusting bunch of fans I'd have serious second thoughts after more than just a few of them wished career-ending injury (broken leg, ACL tear, etc.) on Mac Jones for spurning Big Blew. Just an awful group of people. Surely recruiters will use that against Porky, Eddie the Great and Darrin Hinshaw.

In all seriousness, if I were a recruit considering playing for that disgusting bunch of fans I'd have serious second thoughts after more than just a few of them wished career-ending injury (broken leg, ACL tear, etc.) on Mac Jones for spurning Big Blew. Just an awful group of people. Surely recruiters will use that against Porky, Eddie the Great and Darrin Hinshaw.
What's worse is a coach tweeting out to a kid. Their idiot fans you can understand because they are well.. idiots.

LPT was never in the fight for a good player. Once everyone recognized who/what the kid was about, he was gone.

LPT Football: The kid wasn't raised LPT (lucky for him)...

What's funny is all the people saying he will never see the field at Bama because he's not good enough but this time last week he was the guy who would lead them the top of the SEC.

UK fans remind me of Richard Nixon: "I never did anything wrong and I'll never do it again."

The elite programs are going to haul in the majority of the top recruits.

In order to even out results on the field other programs have to have great coaching and a staff that can take the middling star talent and make those pieces fit in their successful system. Yes, a brand is needed, a system, and we're not talking catch phrases and t-shirts.

UK has no system now, and hasn't really sustained one since the early to mid 80s. The only constant is losing, but they ways in which they lose are quite diverse.

Reactions: Mayoman
They are well beyond tears over there. What we should do, as a psychological study, is to predict the compensating statements, lol.

UofL will be a big part, ha ha, somehow.

"We didn't want him anyway, if he has no character." (one of their favorite lines as a top ten arrest center and truly the most ludicrous piece of conventional wisdom in the galaxy)

"It.s OK. Barker is going to make Alabubba pay and Towels will beat UofL badly."[/QUOTE
Nope. Pretty clear everyone is disappointed with Jones' decision, but not shocked. The overwhelming sentiment seems to be that, with his rise in the rankings and performance at high profile camps, he was bound to get an offer from a better program and flip. Seems downright reasonable and logical. Whodathunkit? There's a few fans that are angry due to the fact that Jones made comments about being "married to Stoops" and UK was the first to offer before he rose in the rankings.

What's funny is all the people saying he will never see the field at Bama because he's not good enough but this time last week he was the guy who would lead them the top of the SEC.
What's the confusion? Pretty clear really. He is one of four 4-star QBs at Bama. He would have a much better chance to play and display his skills at UK.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT