ADVERTISEMENT

Former Card Matz Stockman To Transfer

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Former Louisville center Matz Stockman will wrap up his college career playing for former Cardinal assistant Wyking Jones at Cal. The big man made the announcement Wednesday afternoon on Twitter.

Stockman played three seasons at Louisville before transferring to Minnesota. He sat out last season per NCAA transfer rules, but announced earlier this month his plans to use his final season of collegiate eligibility elsewhere.

I wonder why Matz never actually suited up for Minnesota? Well at least the weather is nice where he is going. Good luck to the big guy.

Reactions: CardCasey
Former Louisville center Matz Stockman will wrap up his college career playing for former Cardinal assistant Wyking Jones at Cal. The big man made the announcement Wednesday afternoon on Twitter.

Stockman played three seasons at Louisville before transferring to Minnesota. He sat out last season per NCAA transfer rules, but announced earlier this month his plans to use his final season of collegiate eligibility elsewhere.

I wonder why Matz never actually suited up for Minnesota? Well at least the weather is nice where he is going. Good luck to the big guy.
Maybe one Pitino a lifetime is enough, not at all intended toward Richard.

Matz was a project and I wish him well. Had he stayed with us, he definitely would have seen some PT with our current roster.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT