ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you who love Jurich

How f ing stupid was he to get us in this predicament. By that I mean cooperate the way he did with the NCAA. That is on him and Ramsey.

I'm a huge fan of TJ, still should be employed in my mind, this doesn't change that. When it came to a difficult situation his approach to face things as the evidence presented, not shy away, and take accountability was actually refreshing considering how most other programs acted at the time. I really mean that. Considering a lot of people took a very opposition approach, to own up and deal was something I thought was commendable.

People could debate the evidence and how he evaluated it but working to be transparent and with good intent with the NCAA should not be rewarded with an even harsher rebuke, it was here. That doesn't make what the NCAA did as right, nor does it mean the approach of the university at the time was fundamentally wrong. The only thing this has done (as many have already stated...) is ensure that moving forward any program with a compliance issue is going to fight...fight...fight some more...and impede any NCAA activities to the best of their ability.

Remember this, when you are in command, you can not let any violations slide. You have to correct and displient the violators as they happen. Failure to do so will cost you your jobs. Case and point, Ramsey and Jurich. Nice guys do finish last. I learned this in the Army and as a Supervisor and Corporate Trainer in Commercial Banking. Remember when you are in charge, the buck always stops on your desk.

Last edited:
Remember this, when you are in command, you can not let any violations slide. You have to correct and displient the violators as they happen. Failure to do so will cost you your jobs. Case and point, Ramsey and Jurich. Nice guys do finish last. I learned this in the Army and as a Supervisor and Corporate Trainer in Commercial Banking. Remember when you are in charge, the buck always stops on your desk.

Meh. Being a strict disciplinarian will bring you many things, success is not necessarily one of them. Certain things can be fairly well defined but life is often lived in the gray. Reconciling the gray to an outcome that is ethically correct yet provides the most desirable endpoint is what separates many leaders.

Reactions: NukeCard
How f ing stupid was he to get us in this predicament. By that I mean cooperate the way he did with the NCAA. That is on him and Ramsey.
Another kitty trait, hatred of Jurich. You’re no poker player. You show your hand and don’t even know you’re doing it. Troll alert, WILDCAT HATING ON JURICH!

I honestly would denounce my fanhood. The University would go to Sh$t! F that !

I would become purely Notre Dame all the way as they are my second favorite team and favorite academic University as I went there.
Didn't ND just get penalized for academic fraud?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT