ADVERTISEMENT

Final thoughts Lander v Harmon

Cardinal Cash

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2016
I’m gonna start this with either of these guys will give us a major offensive spark from the guard position. Harmon has the ability to get off his shot quickly and find his teammates with great passing. He also has a great step back move and reminds me of James harden in offensive technique with his body control and the ability to create his own shot. However he passes more frequently than Harmon.

Lander also has a quick release and can hit the three point shot. He appears to like the catch and shoot on his jumper but he has the ability to drive and get to the rim. And he can play above the rim when he has a clear lane.

The difference in their game is that Lander appears to have the length and quickness to turn defense into offense with his ability to turn opposing teams over and block shots periodically. Harmon doesn’t have the length to disrupt opposing guards, thus explaining why all his highlights are all on offense.

Conclusion: I’d rather have Lander and he would instantly give us a second guard to pair with Johnson that would cause opposing teams fits. However, if Lander goes elsewhere, Harmon could really add an offensive threat, and his skills would replace fresh but with a better jump shot. He could go along nicely with Johnson on the offensive side of the ball. But I’d be concerned with his defense against the longer guards we consistently match up against.

Reactions: Jesse82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News