Sec221
BamaCardACC
Morgantown Card
ShamCard
conversely
The Red Ass
BirdieKing
Jalovell23
I was Shamcard. About a month ago, I couldn't log on to comment no matter what I tried. I basically had to start all over.
There are others.

comeback.gif

Majestic Red
KerryRhodes
genghis_card
80_86
CARDWIZ
REDWAVEALERT
BooneCo_Card
htowncard
GoldCard
Sec221
BamaCardACC
Morgantown Card
ShamCard
conversely
The Red Ass
BirdieKing
Jalovell23

There are others.

comeback.gif
Majestic Red
KerryRhodes
genghis_card
80_86
CARDWIZ
REDWAVEALERT
BooneCo_Card
htowncard
GoldCard
Sec221
BamaCardACC
Morgantown Card
ShamCard
conversely
The Red Ass
BirdieKing
Jalovell23

There are others.

comeback.gif
I was shamcard. About a month ago I couldn't log on to comment no matter what I tried. I had to start all over.

Reactions: CardX
Majestic Red
KerryRhodes
genghis_card
80_86
CARDWIZ
REDWAVEALERT
BooneCo_Card
htowncard
GoldCard
Sec221
BamaCardACC
Morgantown Card
ShamCard
conversely
The Red Ass
BirdieKing
Jalovell23

There are others.

comeback.gif
I used to be 80,86 if that's who you were referring to. When Rivals made its change my moniker was removed and Howie told me he would fix it but never did. It was no big deal because 80,86,13 was looking like a phone number. I started over, losing all my posts and became TheRealVille.

I used to be 80,86 if that's who you were referring to. When Rivals made its change my moniker was removed and Howie told me he would fix it but never did. It was no big deal because 80,86,13 was looking like a phone number. I started over, losing all my posts and became TheRealVille.

I ran into much the same, I was Ted,Ted,Ted!! Then they did this upgrade sh*t. Now everytime I log on I have to choose Collision Course then choose new posts because I,m shown the recruits which by late January is fine, but a verbal this time year is as good as a store bought frozen green bean.

Had trouble getting back as well. I was BamaCardACC now Card Fan In Bama. I'm ready to watch our Cards take control of the ACC.

They've had to drop that $50K asking price to $30K.

The party chalets can be rented by the game at $5,000 apiece or for the season for $30,000. UK dropped the price in late July. Previously, the chalets rented for between $6,000 and $8,000 a game and $50,000 for the season.

So far one of the fancy tailgating venues has been sold for the season, a UK official confirmed, and 10 single-game rentals have been booked.

They've had to drop that $50K asking price to $30K.

The party chalets can be rented by the game at $5,000 apiece or for the season for $30,000. UK dropped the price in late July. Previously, the chalets rented for between $6,000 and $8,000 a game and $50,000 for the season.

So far one of the fancy tailgating venues has been sold for the season, a UK official confirmed, and 10 single-game rentals have been booked.
The crowd goes wild!!!!

Is Barnfart really that stupid. I guess so. In you wildest dreams could you ever imagine TJ bringing in trailers to rent out to fans?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT