ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING: Fabio Basili Signs With Cards

I’m higher on our team this year than last year. Mack couldn’t coach his way out of a paper bag, and his half time adjustments were that of a high school coach. Seeing that KP was associate HC and assistant for two high profile schools, and an Assistant in the NBA, I don’t see how he could do any worse. We sure have some pessimists on this board. This roster is better than last years without a doubt. Upgrade with BHH over Malik. Kamari over Sam, Devin Ree over Matt Cross, Mike James over Noah Locke, El Ellis and Fabio over Jarrod west and Mason Faulkner. And we have loaded depth in the front court with Rose, Sydney Curry and Jaylen Withers.

Reactions: Mayoman
Then it will be a disappointing season.
I’m higher on our team this year than last year. Mack couldn’t coach his way out of a paper bag, and his half time adjustments were that of a high school coach. Seeing that KP was associate HC and assistant for two high profile schools, and an Assistant in the NBA, I don’t see how he could do any worse. We sure have some pessimists on this board. This roster is better than last years without a doubt. Upgrade with BHH over Malik. Kamari over Sam, Devin Ree over Matt Cross, Mike James over Noah Locke, El Ellis and Fabio over Jarrod west and Mason Faulkner. And we have loaded depth in the front court with Rose, Sydney Curry and Jaylen Withers getting pain already make an excuses for why you can't recruit so the only reason we hired him with his recruiting abilities we don't know anything about his head coaching abilities could be many years if this is a bad hire before we recover from this one

I’m higher on our team this year than last year. Mack couldn’t coach his way out of a paper bag, and his half time adjustments were that of a high school coach. Seeing that KP was associate HC and assistant for two high profile schools, and an Assistant in the NBA, I don’t see how he could do any worse. We sure have some pessimists on this board. This roster is better than last years without a doubt. Upgrade with BHH over Malik. Kamari over Sam, Devin Ree over Matt Cross, Mike James over Noah Locke, El Ellis and Fabio over Jarrod west and Mason Faulkner. And we have loaded depth in the front court with Rose, Sydney Curry and Jaylen Withers.
Only reason they hired Kenny Payne was for his recruiting and so far it's been terrible and now news is coming out that he's making excuses for him having trouble recruiting we know nothing about his coaching because he's never been a head coach so very concerned at this point hopefully we're not years further before we recover by hiring and bad coach

First and foremost, UofL needs to have this NCAA crap over and done with. It muddies the waters in terms of how our recruiting is truly going to be and will continue to do so until it is resolved.

Once that is finally gone, it becomes much easier to evaluate how a coach is truly doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT