ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN with Kevin and Tom Luginbill UK is a.....

IMO, Bill is a good poster, simple as that. He stays on point, and doesn't take the bait or retaliate when confronted with less than respectful replies. Good on you, sir.

Last edited:
Bill at least stays away from the typical irrational statements of most blue fans so I'll give him an upvote for that. There are others that come here just to troll us. He hasn't been that guy.

Now he gets two downvotes for just being a blue fan...unfortunately. Some poeple are just born stupid....others bring that on themselves. The uk fanbase has majority shares of both.

Bill The Excellent Fan has a problem we haven't much helped him with.For maybe the third time in half a century, UK actually has some positive tendencies in its football program. It's difficult to deal with the history of Krags because without his sad butt we would probably have about a 10-12 game streak going...whatever. Nor would that have lessened the impact of what's currently going on. But the combination of historical ineptitude in the football program down there combined with their hatred of us and the breathless bizarre arrogance of its fans militates the severest of skepticism. We can't help who we are - a program literally on the rise. We're all passengers on the fan train while the real work gets put up on the field and at practice fields run by coaches with a lot at stake. Watching with incredible fascination last season as coaching genius Stoops left his poor defender one on one with this season's 15th best player in America was a gift and a nasty revelation. Many of us were left shaking our heads at the insanity of it all. Had he missed scouting reports on Devante? Did he bet on UK losing? At some point a team of historical losers will come to you - it;s just the nature of Nature. It costs a buttload of respect.

Nah, I went back to work Friday, and worked all weekend. Legs have been hurting quite a bit and I haven't been paying as much attention to the other threads.
I'm expecting UK to improve on last year and make a bowl. Of course there's 127 bowls now.
I think U of L can make some noise this year in the ACC, I personally think they knock off Clemson, it's at home and I'm not sure Sweeney is a big game coach.

Big picture is UK is improving, albeit slowly, U of L is already there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT