ADVERTISEMENT

Ellis

We truly are not working on the Manhattan Project here are we?
Ellis dishing out 10 assists probably as significant as those 30 he dropped. Add 7 more assists and you get a season high. Of course, Ellis shooting it like he did helped secure the victory, but his showing the way on sharing it,getting others involved helped to promote team play. 👏

Basketball 301 on full display last night.

Why wasn’t Fabio played more after halftime? KP seems to work hard to build up some guys confidence but it looks like he doesn’t care as much for others.

Why wasn’t Fabio played more after halftime? KP seems to work hard to build up some guys confidence but it looks like he doesn’t care as much for others.

The growing pains of learning on the job.

When a team wins, most coaching and player mistakes are overlooked. Example Payne said BHH needs more than 1 rebound

When a team loses- everything is dissected and gets magnified during a losing streak.

Last edited:
Good coaching is not just putting someone in just to put him in. Cards were expanding the lead in the 2nd half without Fabio on the court.

KP was getting what he wanted with who was on the court. He didn't feel he needed Fabio in the game.

But going forward he should see his minutes rise if he continues to play well. He may end up starting by February.

The growing pains of learning on the job.

When a team wins, most coaching and player mistakes are overlooked. Example Payne said BHH needs more than 1 rebound

When a team loses- everything is dissected and gets magnified during a losing streak.
Yes, there are still some very concerning issues and things I’m not sure happen against a better opponent but I don’t want to take anything away from or off the win. Not today.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Yes, there are still some very concerning issues and things I’m not sure happen against a better opponent but I don’t want to take anything away from or off the win. Not today.

Today is all celebration and no complaints.

After the FSU debacle where the Cards went from 12 down at the half to losing by 22 , i was convinced they wouldnt win a game. Not even against FAMU.

Last night, the Cards got down 18-10 and i was like HERE COMES THE BLOWOUT LOSS, however it turned into a BLOWOUT WIN ❗

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT