ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: EKU weekend visitor watch

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014
So far I have gotten word that the following prospects will be official visitors this weekend for the EKU game:

Tee Webb committed back in April but since then Chubba Purdy jumped on board. Keeping two quarterbacks committed in the same class these days seems an arduous task. If Louisville can pull it off this cycle they'll earn major props.

I've confirmed with Delancy that he will in fact be visiting in an official capacity this weekend. This is a big visit for Louisville as they will try to look down the talent corner from S. Florida who has seen his recruitment take off recently. If you remember he drop a top-whatever not to long ago which caused quite an uproar from the get off my lawn crowd here at cardinalsports.com but since then has told me that his commitment to Louisville is firm. That being said and dealing in generalities, signatures from S. Florida kids are elusive so the Cards will want to make sure they make a strong impression on Delancy.

Balom was offered back in May before his recruitment really got off the ground. Since then he has added Power-5 offers from Indiana, Miami, and Utah. West Virginia was his first P5 offer. UL likes him at FS.

Louisville is looking to flip Bullard from UCF. The Cards like him at corner.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News