ADVERTISEMENT

Dorian Jones enters Transfer Portal

Will make Brohm’s accomplishments next year that much more impressive. Timing for taking over a team couldn’t have been worse but he’s been around enough to piece it together imo.

Reactions: Deeva
Assuming that he's following his DC to Cinti. Otherwise, makes no sense. Doesn't even make much sense for that reason. Kids will be kids; the portal just exaggerates it. Nothing to do but wish him well.

It makes you wonder if Brohm had a chance to sit down with him. This kid would likely be one of our stronger defenders next year. I’d love to see him have a change of heart.

It makes you wonder if Brohm had a chance to sit down with him. This kid would likely be one of our stronger defenders next year. I’d love to see him have a change of heart.
I'm old school. Its not Brohm's responsibility to beg kids to stay. If Dorian was my son, I would tell him to see if he could talk (not text or email) to Brohm to see what his defensive scheme is going to be, what he expects from Cardinal football players and how he fits into that plan. That way you make an educated decision on your future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT