ADVERTISEMENT

Donovan Mitchell And Terry Rozier

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Mitchell went 14-19 from the field and ended up with 40 points, 6 assists, and 5 rebs, as the Jazz defeat the Suns. Wow, never thought Mitchell was going to be this good this early in his career. He is having a great rookie season.

Terry Rozier, after having a triple double in his first career start, started his second game for the Celtics. Rozier had 31 pts, 7 rebs, and 2 assists. Great game by both guys.

on SC they were having fun with ricky rubio, saying you want an assist, throw it to donovan. want another, just throw it to donovan. another, get it to donovan. the vibe is simmons is leading for ROY but mitchell is way more entertaining and gaining ground

Happy to see Rozier get an opportunity to start. And I hope that the C's notice him take advantage of the opportunity. DM is the absolute steal of the draft! I didn't think there was any way he could beat out Ben Simmons for Rookie of the Year because everyone's minds were pretty much made up after the first few weeks of the season. Now I think there is a strong chance he wins it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT