ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t overlook Merissah

mwatson61

Four-Star Poster
Jun 14, 2005
Louisville
I think a lot of us have overlooked Merissah Russell from Canada. Is it because she’s from Canada and doesn’t get the press girls in American get? Is the Canadian game that much inferior? Questions I don’t have answers for but obviously our coaches see something. Here’s a good link to give our fans some further insight into this new Card. Enjoy!

Reactions: zipp
An extremely well-spoken young lady. She also said Louisville correctly....so, she’s good.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Once again another good athlete who has more to offer our program more than just athleticism. With the talent that CJW and staff has assembled I would like to see us do a relentless pressure defense while keeping fresh bodies rotating in and out.

I would pay to be able to see about 10 practices this year. The competition in practice will be insane. She's going to be a fierce competitor like the rest of the girls on the team.

I would pay to be able to see about 10 practices this year. The competition in practice will be insane. She's going to be a fierce competitor like the rest of the girls on the team.
We have so much talent. It’s going to be fun to watch CJW and staff play with the lineups during the early season. By conference time, watch out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT