ADVERTISEMENT

Devin Neal Leaves Team

none was given in the press release
We're able to view the game on tv today and just checking in here. Certainly, I'm with TN., KY., Texas, etc.
fans and two of us UofL fans. To a person, we were saying from the opening drive on, something is
wrong with our defence. Out of sync, maybe. But, certainly not playing with a passion. This will have
to be corrected going forward and we are going to experience some hard times. Get the quarterback
and UofL will win. imo

We're able to view the game on tv today and just checking in here. Certainly, I'm with TN., KY., Texas, etc.
fans and two of us UofL fans. To a person, we were saying from the opening drive on, something is
wrong with our defence. Out of sync, maybe. But, certainly not playing with a passion. This will have
to be corrected going forward and we are going to experience some hard times. Get the quarterback
and UofL will win. imo
Shough is a QB that’s good enough to win big games. Expecting a Teddy/Lamar to happen often isn’t realistic, but we have a QB that can make big plays.

OLINE and skill position depth are lacking

Reactions: Mayoman
Shough is a QB that’s good enough to win big games. Expecting a Teddy/Lamar to happen often isn’t realistic, but we have a QB that can make big plays.

OLINE and skill position depth are lacking
Sorry, I meant get to their quarterback during the game! There were times when simply a spy (one that run a little, make tackles), could have stopped some timely long plays. I agree with Mr. 4ever by the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT