ADVERTISEMENT

Devastated For Lee And Lewis

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
It hurts me, just as a fan, that these two guys won't get to ever play in the NCAAT and hearing about them crying after hearing the news...And about their teammates trying to console them. We couldn't have asked for two better young men or players. I hope everyone will support them and the rest of the team for the remaining games.

I am sick to my stomach because of those two. I feel like the rest of the guys have another chance but I am literally sick to my stomach for those two.

Reactions: American Male
The question going further is how much time should these guys get considering they are seniors. Don't we need to play the freshmen for their development and possibly next year? I know it's sucks for Lee and Lewis.

The question going further is how much time should these guys get considering they are seniors. Don't we need to play the freshmen for their development and possibly next year? I know it's sucks for Lee and Lewis.

I get your thought process, but I believe that would be even more unfair to Lee and Lewis, and damaging to team chemistry, who Lee and Lewis are a big part of.. And I also believe their teammates would WANT Lee and Lewis to play out the season as per usual.

I'm ok with that but I would also like to see snider handle the ball more and I would like to see Adel get some time at the three.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT