ADVERTISEMENT

Decisive Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Schnatter has now been removed from his position and publicly hanged. When are the cucks at U of L going to deal with the real racists like Ricky Jones, who has done NOTHING for our school? Far as I know, that isn't even on the table. Schnatter says one word and is crucified. Racists like Jones, who should be riding on a garbage truck, are doing fine.

By the way you as a uahkay/cayut fan should love Dr. Ricky Jones. He’s a uahkay grad you know. It’s quite obvious where he learned his attitudes. :p:):eek::rolleyes: Your obvious racism is really over the top and you should seek help. Apparently you are a “white nationalist”. Perhaps you should have a “protest” like they did in Charlottsville, VA at UofL. And by the way, I’m not a fan of Dr. Jones either but your comparisons of him and snotter are ridiculous.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: CardX
By the way you as a uahkay/cayut fan should love Dr. Ricky Jones. He’s a uahkay grad you know. It’s quite obvious where he learned his attitudes. :p:):eek::rolleyes: Your obvious racism is really over the top and you should seek help. Apparently you are a “white nationalist”. Perhaps you should have a “protest” like they did in Charlottsville, VA at UofL. And by the way, I’m not a fan of Dr. Jones either but your comparisons of him and snotter are ridiculous.

You have to give credit to Ricky Jones, he is not subtle in his racism. He puts it right there in his editorials to the Courier Journal. How he keeps from being fired is incredible. The federal government should be investigating his racism and there is no excuse in academia for this.

Yes racism flows both ways but Ricky Jones had nothing to do with the comments Pizza Man said. It was pure ignorance and that ignorance fuels the very thing you speak of. Ignorant people shouldn’t get a pass because they have money. Whether Pizza Man gives a dime to UofL will not cause its demise. It’s greater than one donor or person. He may have donated money for the stadium but he doesn’t have 55,000 butts to put in the seats. And if he understands what he did then he will hold himself accountable and not hold a grudge towards UofL.
Again, if what he said in a private conservation is so horrific that he needs to have everything taken away from him and his life turned up down, then Jones should never be allowed on campus. Yet he has his own department and says whatever he wants and no one has the balls to do anything about it or even say anything about it. And he knows he will get away with it because of his skin color.

Nice try but not a UK fan. Do you now have to accept black privilege and be PC in order to be a Card?

Yes racism flows both ways but Ricky Jones had nothing to do with the comments Pizza Man said. It was pure ignorance and that ignorance fuels the very thing you speak of. Ignorant people shouldn’t get a pass because they have money. Whether Pizza Man gives a dime to UofL will not cause its demise. It’s greater than one donor or person. He may have donated money for the stadium but he doesn’t have 55,000 butts to put in the seats. And if he understands what he did then he will hold himself accountable and not hold a grudge towards UofL.
Again, if what he said in a private conservation is so horrific that he needs to have everything taken away from him and his life turned up down, then Jones should never be allowed on campus. Yet he has his own department and says whatever he wants and no one has the balls to do anything about it or even say anything about it. And he knows he will get away with it because of his skin color.

I’m not defending Ricky Jones as I don’t believe he should get a pass. But to clear up what you clearly do not understand is that Pizza Man made those comments on a conference call with numerous people on the call at work, so you can throw private conversation out the window, because it was far from private.

As far as Ricky Jones start a protest to have him removed I certainly won’t support Jones.

Nice try but not a UK fan. Do you now have to accept black privilege and be PC in order to be a Card?

And now you sound even more like a uahkay/cayut fan than before. Keep on trying.

And, by the way, he did use the term “negro” on a regular basis until he was told that “they” preferred the term black. From then on he used that term instead of Negro. Nice try uahkay fan but no deal.

If referring to a group of people of which you are not a member, what pronoun would you use?

I have no problem with Jones saying whatever he wants, so long as he is tolerant of others’ speech he doesn’t like (aside from criticism).

I have no problem with Jones saying whatever he wants, so long as he is tolerant of others’ speech he doesn’t like (aside from criticism).
Including calling people he doesn't agree with "uneducated" and "unwashed" in the Courier Journal. Nice vocabulary for a college professor.

Then why should Papa John be burned at the stake? Has he shown intolerance of other people's speech? Jones and his band should have never been allowed on campus yet he says and does whatever he wants, no matter how racist, hateful and dishonest. You and U of L cannot have it both ways.

Including calling people he doesn't agree with "uneducated" and "unwashed" in the Courier Journal. Nice vocabulary for a college professor.
Jones is a professor in a subject that was basically created for morons like him who have zero capability to actually get a degree in something worthwhile. He is a hateful buffoon yet the people in charge fear him due to being captives of political correctness.

Jones is a professor in a subject that was basically created for morons like him who have zero capability to actually get a degree in something worthwhile. He is a hateful buffoon yet the people in charge fear him due to being captives of political correctness.

I think its pretty clear that Ricky Jones is a racist. And there are many out there of many races. Racism is not exclusive to whites, although at times that’s what the media and others would like us to believe. That said it doesn’t give Pizza Man a pass for what he said. This country was built on free speech but just because you have the freedom to say something doesn’t mean there won’t be ramifications; a price to be paid. Pizza Man was the face of a global company and he made a comment that will effect hundreds of employees. So he got hammered. You just have to be smarter than that. He’s clearly not.

Ricky Jones has been given a pass or everyone thinks he a nut job so they just ignore him, which doesn’t make it right.

All I can tell you is start a campaign to have him removed. Good luck.

I think its pretty clear that Ricky Jones is a racist. And there are many out there of many races. Racism is not exclusive to whites, although at times that’s what the media and others would like us to believe. That said it doesn’t give Pizza Man a pass for what he said. This country was built on free speech but just because you have the freedom to say something doesn’t mean there won’t be ramifications; a price to be paid. Pizza Man was the face of a global company and he made a comment that will effect hundreds of employees. So he got hammered. You just have to be smarter than that. He’s clearly not.

Ricky Jones has been given a pass or everyone thinks he a nut job so they just ignore him, which doesn’t make it right.

All I can tell you is start a campaign to have him removed. Good luck.

The difference is obvious. Schnatter uttered the forbidden word in a particular context that did not indicate any hatred of blacks or racism on his part. Jones is both a hate monger and a racist yet not only does U of L not fire him, he is not even under the slightest bit of scrutiny. They are scared to even oppose him for fear of being called racist themselves. If U of L wants to have any credibility at all, then they need to have the balls to be consistent.

The difference is obvious. Schnatter uttered the forbidden word in a particular context that did not indicate any hatred of blacks or racism on his part. Jones is both a hate monger and a racist yet not only does U of L not fire him, he is not even under the slightest bit of scrutiny. They are scared to even oppose him for fear of being called racist themselves. If U of L wants to have any credibility at all, then they need to have the balls to be consistent.

Well since you are a uahkay/cayut fan don’t they have a professor teaching the same stuff? I’m sure a “flagshyte” school like uahkay would have a “well rounded class” available.

Well since you are a uahkay/cayut fan don’t they have a professor teaching the same stuff? I’m sure a “flagshyte” school like uahkay would have a “well rounded class” available.

So why am I a UK fan? Because I don't buy into my school harboring a racist clown like Ricky Jones? Brilliant narrative you have going there.

You have to give credit to Ricky Jones, he is not subtle in his racism. He puts it right there in his editorials to the Courier Journal. How he keeps from being fired is incredible. The federal government should be investigating his racism and there is no excuse in academia for this.

I don't read the CJ, so I can't speak to what Ricky Jones writes. I do know he's the chair and professor for UofL's Pan African Studies program. I mean, of course he's going to position himself favorably towards the African American community. He's not some random professor who spews whatever you think he spews. His message serves a purpose. He's promoting a degree program that's specific to a demographic at an urban university. He's apparently pretty good at his job too, having now served in his position for over 20 years, and he gets great reviews from students. Do you think if he went public and said things like "I wish blacks were still enslaved," or "white people have been good to the black man" he'd have full class rooms?

I know he rustled Tucker's jimmies pretty good the other day, so I'm fine with that.

So why am I a UK fan? Because I don't buy into my school harboring a racist clown like Ricky Jones? Brilliant narrative you have going there.

Because your type of ignorance matches up with those yokels.

So learning about african american history shouldn't happen?

I don't read the CJ, so I can't speak to what Ricky Jones writes. I do know he's the chair and professor for UofL's Pan African Studies program. I mean, of course he's going to position himself favorably towards the African American community. He's not some random professor who spews whatever you think he spews. His message serves a purpose. He's promoting a degree program that's specific to a demographic at an urban university. He's apparently pretty good at his job too, having now served in his position for over 20 years, and he gets great reviews from students. Do you think if he went public and said things like "I wish blacks were still enslaved," or "white people have been good to the black man" he'd have full class rooms?

I know he rustled Tucker's jimmies pretty good the other day, so I'm fine with that.

Absurd comment. Amazing how some people think racism by blacks like Jones is completely acceptable but if a white guy just says the forbidden N word then he needs to be crucified. So you would be fine with someone having their own white studies department that was created for the purpose of attacking blacks? Why do I doubt that? This type of cuckery has to stop.

Absurd comment. Amazing how some people think racism by blacks like Jones is completely acceptable but if a white guy just says the forbidden N word then he needs to be crucified. So you would be fine with someone having their own white studies department that was created for the purpose of attacking blacks? Why do I doubt that? This type of cuckery has to stop.

White studies? It's called American History, or, European History. Listen, man, if you want to hate blacks, do it on your own time. We see enough of it coming out of the White House and elsewhere. Shit is exhausting.

No I actually have a real degree from U of L. Not some phony one based on race based propaganda.

It’s very apparent that you don’t understand how racially out of touch you are. You have to do better and IF you are a real UofL grad then you are even more pathetic. I’d be very concerned with the level of hate you express with almost every one of your post. You gotta get a clue and a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT