ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Hurley Says No To Uk

they won't get donovan either, imho. the nba is completely different ball game, no pun intended. when the nba season ends, the coach gets to go home and do whatever he wants during the summer break. in college you work all year round. no NIL in the NBA. no rabid college fans. No boosters. you coach adults not kids. you coach against the best in the world. you don't have to recruit. and a school thinks paying him a $1MM or two more ir worth all those negative aspects. not happening. they are in the same boat we were. the best best coaches like where they are enough not to make a huge change for just a small bump in salary. they are going to end up with the same type of guy as CPK and it's going to be a fun next decade.

Dan Hurley with Jim Rome on UK job: "No. I think being who you say you are at your core. I know how much UConn and the state of Connecticut and the university, how much they value me and my staff and the program staying where they are.

I know all those things are in place for us to press for the three-peat and show people who you are."Once you make a certain amount of money, it doesn’t make that much of a difference in your life. I couldn’t be happier than I am here and knowing that the people that are with the portal, we’re going to have to be strategic there."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT