ADVERTISEMENT

Courtney Ramey 2.0

HRTheCard

1500+
Sep 15, 2016
He is visiting tomorrow as I said the other day. Hope all goes well because we could use him! He would instantly compete for starting time! He's a very good player that committed to the school and city more than for the coach. Well, you have to assume that considering he put us in the Top 10 without us even recruiting him and HE (The Ramey's) reached out to Mack and Co.

I like our chances if he makes it on campus tomorrow, which they should. Then again, in the end, it doesn't really matter what I think. I'm just a fan.

Go Cards!

He is visiting tomorrow as I said the other day. Hope all goes well because we could use him! He would instantly compete for starting time! He's a very good player that committed to the school and city more than for the coach. Well, you have to assume that considering he put us in the Top 10 without us even recruiting him and HE (The Ramey's) reached out to Mack and Co.

I like our chances if he makes it on campus tomorrow, which they should. Then again, in the end, it doesn't really matter what I think. I'm just a fan.

Go Cards!

And let’s not forget, when all the other 2018 recruits and nearly signed recruits decommitted (as did Ramey), he was the only one who stated that he was still interested in the Cards. That was before Coach Mack was hired and we had an Interim Coach at the helm.

That tells me everything I need to know. He was sold on the program, the school and the city.

He may pick another school over the Cards, when it is decision day, but if he selects the Cards, this truly could be a milestone for U of L Men’s Basketball recruiting. Ramey would be true face of L1C4.

Go Cards

And let’s not forget, when all the other 2018 recruits and nearly signed recruits decommitted (as did Ramey), he was the only one who stated that he was still interested in the Cards. That was before Coach Mack was hired and we had an Interim Coach at the helm.

That tells me everything I need to know. He was sold on the program, the school and the city.

He may pick another school over the Cards, when it is decision day, but if he selects the Cards, this truly could be a milestone for U of L Men’s Basketball recruiting. Ramey would be true face of L1C4.

Go Cards

He also had multiple chances to go to other schools and he did not. He could've committed to Villanova, OKState, Mizzou, etc. He very well may. However, it just seems like him visiting tomorrow is a good sign, because Mack is a likeable guy and I feel (also hope) the visit goes very well tomorrow.

Reactions: Cincycard80
Understatement
It does feel that way to me as well. We have zero commitments for 2018; and his commitment would tell me, and probably others, that we are still bringing in high level players. It would also help me to believe that Mack is the real deal and that he was able to start out strong.
After this past year of Cardinal basketball, it would be great to have some good news.

Looks like we're all-in on Ramey (And grad transfer Keyshawn Woods from WF).....also sit out transfer MaCio Teague

Are you Chris’s wife or daughters? You seem to post personal information yet maybe not too personal? Or are you a Mack stalker?

Idk how that is personal. At least I didnt say anything like Brian Hall on ESPN Radio who said that they were eating at a specific place, lol

Reactions: Cincycard80
Woods is off the board now as well. Rough start by Coach Mack.
More clown show damage. But Mack's banking his $30 million regardless.

parade%20of%20fools%202_zpsdkfvdkfu.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT