ADVERTISEMENT

Coordinated Effort To Smear UofL Football Online?

This is impossible to stop these so called reporters. They get word from a players agent that Louisville didn’t come through on the NIL. The agents and players want all the money up front. Collectives are getting smarter with the money. They have to protect their asset. The can’t pay a player upfront because of Flowers and Boone getting mad about playing time and quitting before he even played a down.

Let’s say Penny Boone wants to play in NFL. Who is drafting a kid that wants money and not willing to compete for the position. Good luck..

At least he was a man about it and called CJB as well as admitting the error. I don’t know who is behind this, but I smell bacon.
Agree he was one of the few who showed integrity and admitted to being wrong. Most others doubled down and kept running with the narrative that UofL NIL checks were bouncing and other unsubstantiated rumors.

Keep in mind they are over the limit. Now JA isn’t being asked to leave. Boone and JA are prime examples of players losing their starting spot and leaving. While that wouldn’t be my advice hard to argue with them.

Boones new list is full of legit teams. This is a stupid world because no matter where he goes he is going to split reps with multiple people. He could even leverage more NIL. All this for a guy that openly admits he left because he was 2nd-3rd string. This screams stay away but it is just the opposite. JA is 2nd on depth chart he is not going to start for another program at this level. He will have to go down a level to start.

There is nothing going on other than transferring is easy to do while seeing your actual value. There are going to be other surprises.

Reactions: rh62531
Keep in mind they are over the limit. Now JA isn’t being asked to leave. Boone and JA are prime examples of players losing their starting spot and leaving. While that wouldn’t be my advice hard to argue with them.

Boones new list is full of legit teams. This is a stupid world because no matter where he goes he is going to split reps with multiple people. He could even leverage more NIL. All this for a guy that openly admits he left because he was 2nd-3rd string. This screams stay away but it is just the opposite. JA is 2nd on depth chart he is not going to start for another program at this level. He will have to go down a level to start.

There is nothing going on other than transferring is easy to do while seeing your actual value. There are going to be other surprises.
I understand what you are saying but this is spring, how do they know lost their starting spot? We haven't even played the spring game and god forbid, what about potential injuries?

Chaney has been running with the "ones". Players with one year are not interested in being a sub. Louisville had a unique situation last year. Jordan was having a huge season and hurt his knee. Guerendo came in and had an equally great season. Probably a second to third round pick.

This is going to happen every year to every program even Alabama, Georgia, ND
etc are experiencing this. Players don’t want to be backups they want to be starters. Unfortunately for them they are transferring to be in the same situation they were in while they were at the school they left. Last half of all the players that transferred never found a landing spot. Transfer portal is more of a risk for certain players but their egos don’t know it until it is too late.

Reactions: 2330859 and rh62531
Jeff Brohm said on the Deener show that there is no truth to the accusations that Louisville’s NIL money is having problems. He also said the rumors flying around about how many players are transferring is not true. He insinuated that some of these rumors were being caused by other programs.

Reactions: rh62531
Jeff Brohm said on the Deener show that there is no truth to the accusations that Louisville’s NIL money is having problems. He also said the rumors flying around about how many players are transferring is not true. He insinuated that some of these rumors were being caused by other programs.
All of these drive by hacks have no problem reporting unverified information if it's 'sensational' news that hasn't been verified. Would have been real easy to pick up a phone and call someone in the know with the program before publishing, but how exciting is that? Yet they swallow their tongues when it comes to reporting the source and ultimate instigator. They all know where it's coming from, otherwise it's a "I heard from a friend who's cousin who has ties to so and so who said...". And, "So sorry, I was given bad information." That still makes you a pos. National Inquirer at its finest, at its worst.

I agree it would have been easy to verify before publishing anything an apology should not have been excepted. I wonder when he called CJB if he told him where he was getting this information from?

The players and agents are playing a game of chicken. In some ways players are silly for not entering the portal but many will get burned. Louisville has had few that found out real quick it wasn’t a great decision to leave. The portal has a way of exposing you. Ask Van Lith, Harrell, Jones, Ellis and Montgomery. When you chase money only you risk getting exposed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT